🩹21🩹

"Okay were here felix and close the do-" Chan heard a bang on the car door and saw the blonde boy running to the hospital.

And at some point bangchan caught up with him and ask what room hyunjin was at because he got hurt yesterday and they treated his arm and today he's getting his cast.

"Hi guys!" Hyunjin said while smiling, and gave chan a hug cause chan is basically there dad yk?

"Hmph!" Felix said mad at hyunjin because felix wanted the Hug first, "what? Why are you like that lix?" Hyunjin said with a smirk forming on his face.  "Oh I know why felix are you jealous that I didn't hug you first? Hmm?~" hyunjin said meanwhile smirk at the cute boy.

Felix started blushing like a maniac after hearing hyunjins words, "W-WHAT N-NOO ITS NOT TRUE!" Felix said not facing hyunjin
Anymore and then he turned felix around having one hand on his waist and the other on his chin.

"Sure about that lee?~" hyunjin said, teasting centimeters away for his rosy pink lips. Felix didn't know what to do and he remembered what happened last time in the hotel and then out of nowhere felix got super shy with hyunjin "YES AND Uh-" Felix kicked him and ran to chan in the car hyunjin stay there in shock "I wonder what came on his mind.." Hyunjin said meanwhile trying to head to the car now then he saw the blonde boy in shock that hyunjin catch up to him and tried hiding in his seat .

All 3 of them in the car on there way home they thought, "um hey guys I hope you don't mind but am picking up misung and Jeongin from the movie and the store." Chan said looking at felix in the back. "Fine with me." Hyunjin said looking outside and felix nodded in the back "ay mate why so quiet back there huh?" Chan said looking at felix worried.

Felix then quietly said "umm no reason!?".  Then chan gave him a not so sure look at him its like he knew something about is so off and of course felix was thinking how would all all of them fit in that car because it's a 5 seat car and there's going to be six people and he got worried he had to sit on someone la-

"HEYYY CHAN THANKS FOR COMING AND PICKING US UP!~"
han and lee know said getting in the car.

Okay felix calm down there only a little bit of time to cal-

"CHANNIE HYUNG I JUST CAME RUNNING FROM THE STORE BECAUSE I SAW YOUR CAR THANKS FOR PICKING ME UP!~" I.N said meanwhile opening the car. Han said "um chan there's no more space for us in the car!?"   Oh no .

"Hey felix why don't you come to the front and umm sit on hyunjins lap if it's okay with the both of you..?"  Chan said looking at both of them.

"Uh but why ca- sure chan I don't see it a problem!" Felix said getting cut off by hyunjin. Well now hyunjin just waited there seeing what felix was going to do.

Hyunjin tapped his lap so that felix gets the sign that it's fine and that he should come sit in his lap, felix got in and sat on hyunjin lap and let's just say because felix bumped his head on the car he bounce and that freaked hyunjin out.

"NGH~" hyunjin said in a bit of pain all of them were just there minding there own business. "AM SORRY HYUNJIN ARE YOU OKAY?" Felix said after hearing the noise that came from hyunjin. "Y-yeah am fine" hyunjin said still in a bit of pain because felix was on his lap and because that just happened a half second ago.

Omg how do yall feel after reading a new chapter hm? Also keep making me make more of these cause I forget almost every time! Hope you liked it my perverteds~! -the biggest simp for felix