mamas boy.

Scary Larry walked into the base, the many faces of Minions and Typical Villains alike frightened him.

He failed

Most people made disgusted faces at him, some did not, did he really fail to do the one thing he worked all his life for? He doesn't even want to think of what his mom is going to think of-

"Sir."

Scary Larry, jumped a bit though turned his attention to one of the bigger Typical Villains.

"Yes?" He slightly stuttered

"Scary Mary wants to see you."

Shit

" Alright then." The man tried to speak calmly, but it wasn't hard to see he was absolutely scared.

He walked with the Typical Villain, entering a secret passageway to Scary Mary's place.

Scary Larry turned to the other person walking with him as they got to the area.

"Thank you." He said, the other person stayed neutral, even if they always did, due to the masks, and walked away.

He gulped and walked into the place.

"Hello Larry." The woman called Scary Larry winced at the single word of Larry instead of the common phrase of Scary Larry.

"Hey Scary Mary..." He tried not to make eye contact.

"You have disappointed me." She slammed her hands on the desk she was sitting at, startling Scary Larry.

"Scary Mary, you know I've done this for years? This was just a mistake I promise it won't happen-"

"No, I'm done. " She yelled

"Mom I-" Scary Larry stopped when he said mom.

"Do you think I'm your mother? No I am not, you have always been a mistake to this business, even family , you know what? Get out of my office now ."

Scary Larry walked out of the office, tears pricking his eyes as he leaned against one of the walls.

He did really fail.