a nickname?

Scary Larry whined, his eyes burning from turning into a sobbing mess, such a fucking idiot. Why did he even do this in the first place? What caused him to fail? Not like it matters anyways, he's done for now.

He's a grown adult, why is thinking these thoughts he-

"Scary Larry?"

Scary Larry jumped up, he panicked for a second before recognizing the person's said voice.

"Pizza?"

"Oh my god are you okay?"

The man ran over to Scary Larry, looking to see if there was anything damaged.

"Was it her again?" He grumbled, slowly calming down but still worried for his (future) love.

Scary Larry nodded, looking to the side as he wiped his eyes.

"Can we go to your room." Scary Larry muttered, Pizza Guy nodded in response.

"You don't have to ask that, you know." Pizza Guy sighed as he helped Scary Larry get up.

Scary Larry looked to the side before saying something to break the silence.

"I'm scared."

"I'm so fucking scared Pizza, don't you know it?" Scary Larry tightened his grip on Pizza Guy's hand as they walked the never-ending halls.

He didn't even cry this time, but you could still hear a frightened tone, like a child who never got the love they deserved.

"Lavender, I-"

They both stopped at both the mentions of the word Lavender.

Pizza Guy tensed up his shoulders before opening his mouth.

"Lavender, you're going to be safe with me, I promise. I know I can't do much but I promise you I'll try my best to keep you without worries, you don't deserve everything bad, didn't you win the purge multiple times for years? Yes that mistake could have been prevented but it wasn't your fault. It breaks my heart to see everytime you cry I care about you so fucking much."

Scary Larry's eyes began to water, not of sadness but of joy, genuine joy.

He hugged the man.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, Lavender." The man said back with a soft tone.

They both had thoughts of what they should confess once they get to Pizza Guy's room.