Hello again (Part 12)

>:0 1k views??? 😃 noice ✨😏👌 

I probably made some mistakes so I'll just....not be lazy and fix them TwT

Blitzø 

Third person 

Also, is anyone else getting reactions to misquote bites?? I counted 11 on my body, 10 MINUTES AFTER I WENT OUTSIDE. DAMN SPIDERS DO YOUR THING. KEEP THE WHOLE BACKYARD JUST DO YOUR JOB 😭😭😭😭😭 and the misquote bites are so tiny at first theyre like, "helwo 🥺" and then they get BIGGER AND BIGGER until theyre like " 😈HELWO MOTHER-FCKER-"

Stay safe, and enjoy!~

Blitzø POV:

"...and sir he'll..."

"C'mon Blitzø! Just talk to him!"

I groan, "No."

The couple gasps, "But why??"

"Maybe it's because we hate each other." I say as I straighten myself in my seat. 

The couple looks at each other with worried glances. The male speaks, "But...why sir?..."

I sigh, "I told you Mox, I...ruined his life. I ruined my life. Now shes dead, Fizzs is barely alive, and..." I shake my head, "Why are you guys even pestering me about this?" 

Moxxie sighs, "Sir...he needs someone right now. Maybe if you apologize-"

"That will change nothing," I cut him off, "I ruined his life, remember?" 

Millie speaks up, "But apologizing is a start Blitzø... talk things out. Im- we," She looks at Moxxie who nods, "We are sure that he will realize how much he wanted that. And maybe...you will feel better too."

I look down at my desk, "...I...I will think about it..." 

Millie and Moxxie takes that as their sign to leave, and they exit through the door and shut it. Im still looking down at my desk. Does Fizz even want to see me?...Barbie hated me, and she made it clear she didn't want to see me again. I mean, its my fault isn't it? Jealously, cake, birthday...birthday?

I look up at the door. Birthday...birthday...ah, I suppose today is his birthday. I get up from my seat and take out my phone. I dial a number and the other demon picks it up.

"Uh hey Loony? Can you bring something here for me?"

Few minutes later

"Thank you so much Loony for bringing this here." I smile at her and go to bring her in for a hug.

She hesitates at first, but she accepts it, "Yeah no problem...so whats this shit anyway?"

I back away from the hug to grab the thing. I hum a little, "Something I borrowed a "few"years ago.~"