Help me(part 16)

As Stolas strikes an angel with his claws, he looks around the scattered fields of hell. Where was he? Where is Blitzø? 

He sighs as he looks across and sees Octavia. Shes alive and well. A few scratches that'll remain forever, but everything else is fine. He hears a screech above him. He braces himself, only for the angel to be knocked down by a gunshot. 

Stolas looks where the gunshot came from. A tall, hybrid of an imp and some other demon hisses. "You're welcome." He says.

Stolas looks surprised. Striker? What is Striker doing, saving him, of all people?

Striker hisses again. "Your "boyfriend's" over there by the hotel, by the way. Don't ask how I know..."

"Why should I trust you? You were trying to kill me a few months ago!" Stolas yells angrily. 

"Well now I have changed~," Striker smirks. "I'm not gonna kill you now~ Trust me~"

Stolas growls. What should he do? Trust the man who was going to kill him permanently, or stay here with Octavia?

Meanwhile, over at the hotel, Blitzø fired his guns at the angels. Doing no affect, he runs inside the hotel with Fizz.

"Dammit they're strong..." 

"It's not only that," Fizz looks back at where the angels are. "They just keep coming. And plus, you're guns aren't angelic. You need to get one from Rosie."

"Oh that son of a bitch? Hell no, I can do this myself." Blitzø charges back into the swarm of Angels.

"That motherfucker...." Fizz sighs and facepalms. 

He looks at his hiding spot. Why was he here? Just to let everyone else do the work while hes unscratched? Angel Dust lost Cherri Bomb, and now Fizz was about to lose Blitzø. He can't let that happen, for Stolas and his sake.

Back with Blitzø, he was firing guns at the angels, who shuddered for a second before getting back up again. Dammit, why wasn't it working? Angel Dust's were, so why not his?

He looks back at Fizz's hiding spot, only to find him gone. Blitzø frowns. Fizz left him to die.

Blitzø looks at the angels again, firing every bullet he could find in his pockets. If only he brought his backpack...

Click

Click

'Dammit. I'm out of bullets....' 

He growls at the angels who swarm all over him. "You stay back now, you here me? I'll bite you to death instead." 

The angels look at him confused. He was supposed to run and scurry away. They look back at the others who were fighting. None were running away, they were standing their ground. The angles look back at Blitzø, only to find him gone. They look around frantically for him, for they were so dead if they lose him. Micheal will make sure of that. 

"What seems to be the problem, folks?~" A voice from above says. Their white wings flap graciously as they hover over the angels. 

"̶̛̟͙͕̫͂N̸̨͖̟͙̞̘̈́̿̓͘̚͠͠-̴̨͐̓̃͒͝n̷̛͉̯͂̽́̔̾̒̈̿ȏ̴̠̲͌̊͠͝ṱ̸̼̮̘̼͕͂̄̈́̔̈͑h̴̡̨̢̛͎̺̟͖̻̅̀̄̄̈̍͠͝i̸̤̥͉͎͓̻̩̙͚͉̇n̶͕͗g̸̲̑̉̋͘͜'̵̧̱̣̩̫̝̞͊͛̌̚s̶̡̩̱̘͉͍͉͕̐̋̄̅͠ ̵̧̯͉̣͂̉́̓̈́̈́͋̄̆͒ͅẅ̴̤́̃̅̂̚̕ͅŕ̷̝͕͋͊ò̷͕̊̔́͝͝͝ņ̷̡̛̈́̎͘ǧ̶̮̻̺́̽́̇̒̈́̅̚ ̸̢̠͓̳͇̠̲̓̒̊̃͊̒̉̐ş̶̃̌͊̈́̍͛̔̕͘͘͜i̶͈̖̰̱͎͙̳̎r̶̛̛͍͔̥̭̙͐̌̏͒̔.̵͕̘̭͈̪͙͈͍̀̀̌ ̴̧̖̰̲̌̈̇̉̉W̴̗͉͚͎̣̒̀̀͂̆̍̕ę̴̡̘̮̬͔̣̏͛͛̀̎̃͑̎̏̕ͅ ̶͇̥̪͔̭̹̘̄̽w̸̧̛̛̰̟̓̋̈̄̏̊̏͝ė̶̱͇̘̹̒̀r̴̮̰̬̭̋͋̔̂͗͋e̵̪̬͓̓̿̀̐̅͌̓̚̚ͅ ̵̨̣̤̙̭̪͕̀͜j̸̫̀̀̒̎̀̆ụ̷̧̮͔͉̍͐̐͘s̷̯͖̥̙̩̦̅͒̓̓͝͠t̷͓͇͈͎͇̥̬̝̙̽̅̉͜ ̷̢̣͓͚̘̺̩̲̱̊̀̿̆̓͒̃̋͘͠l̸̺͖̠͕̩͖̜̭͛̐̊͋́̍̑̉o̴̻̰̤̾o̸̧̗͎͔͓̤̪̥͛̽k̴̨̖̪̰͋̈̑͂͋̐̒̈́̇į̷̡͚̝̖̼̌ǹ̵͓̼̱̄̋̀̍͘g̷̗̹͙͂͛̾͂̓͆̈́̎́̕ ̷̛̲̩̄̉̽̾͐̀̌f̷̛̼̮̞̩̖̤̰̾̄́̓͂̈̕̕͝o̵̠̬̪͚̱̖̙̹͐̓̌̄ŗ̸͈̙̦̬̺͒ ̷̧͉̭̠̜͇̰̘͈̈́̀̐͐͐̐́͊͝ͅo̴̼̺̖̝͙̥̮̯͌̌͛͑͌͆̋̐̕͜ü̴̠̥͙̹͈͖̺̺̏̅̚͠ͅͅr̵̜̤̈́̊̊͒͆̿̈́̍͘ ̸̢̧͔̤͔͕͙̯̹́́̃̍n̶͕̟̪̠͕̫͇̈́̇͛͂́̂̏͝e̶͇̤̙͔̥͌͛̃͑̅͛x̶̤͇̤̜͐̃͌͌̈́̽͠ͅt̷̼̦̜̪͍̙̞̪̽̐͝ ̴̧̦̬͎̬̦͎̂̀͆̈̑̽͛͠ṿ̶̻̆͑ỉ̸̥̅͗̅͠ç̶̆̍́͊̓̾̚t̷̢̝͎̀̽ī̴̜̘̥̗̇̈́̍̂̈́̈́̄̚m̸̧̻̱̜̳͎̻̳̮͐̅̈́̈́̿̈̒͘͝.̸̺̟̤̅͑̀̎̀́̅̈́̑͂"̴̡̻̮̈́̀͑̈́͗͋͠ One angel says.