Woh Nam...

The next day, Haseena woke up to a little snoring kid in front of her. She knew Rukhmani won't be waking up anytime soon.

She covered the latter with blanket, and left the room tying her messy hairs into a bun to complete her morning chores. Haseena freshen up herself then went to prepare the breakfast for both of them and then Rukhmani's tiffin with a sweet note on top of it saying,

"I hope pura tiffin khatam hoga aaj! And yes your Malik ji loves you a lot.. School mai pange na lena kisise aur koi le toh chorna mat that's our motto! haha I love you my little pumpkin!- Yours Malik Ji".

Haseena packed everything nicely placing it near couch in hallway and went to the bedroom to wake up the lazy head. "Rukhmani... Chaliye uthiye time up! Abhi aur soti rahi aap toh school ke liye late ho jayega..".

As always She got no response. Haseena rolled her eyes grabbing two towels for them and prepared the bathroom filling up the bathtub. She came back and lift her lazy headed daughter into her arms and took her towards the bathroom.

"Alright!! I am sorry for this.. But not sorry too", Haseena whispered smiling deviously as She threw her daughter inside the bathtub which was filled with warm bubbled water.

Within seconds Rukhmani's all senses were activated as She helped herself to sit down inside the tub and looked around as if someone might have waken her up from a hilarious nightmare. She looked at her mother wiping her face and said, "Malik ji! Yai aap har subh hame ase uthana kab band karenge?!! Choti bachhii pai ase koi julm karta hai bhala?".

Haseena smirked mischievously while removing her clothes and got inside the tub sitting in front of her daughter She replied, "Jab aap wqt se uthna sikh jayenge ham aapko yu iss tarah uthana band kar denge! Simple as that!".

Rukhmani just frowned folding her little hands to her chest and helped herself to take a bath. She knew it would be useless and harmful for herself to fight back with a lioness.

"Achha ab muh mat banaiye! Aaj breakfast mai I'll allow your favorite sweets!", Haseena said frowning over her greedy loving behavior towards her daughter. Which always been a reason for convincing her to do anything for her daughter.

Rukhmani jumped in excitement throwing water at her mother and the pair enjoyed their morning time happily getting ready for their things together.

After a while, both settled down on dinning table. Haseena was feeding both of them while Rukhmani was busy telling her daily banter, "Malik ji next week yad hai na parents teacher meeting hai! Please bhuliyega mat! Nahitoh iss bar cupcakes kya kisi bhi cake se ham nahi manenge!".

Haseena rolled her eyes and replied, "Achha beta! Hame dhamki de rahi aap?".

Rukhmani took a bite from her mother's hands and replied with her toothy smile, "Dhamki toh nahi de rahe magar aapko manna hai toh as you wish! You know".

Haseena chuckled finding her own traits in her daughter and answered, "Aa jayenge! Iss bar hamne reminder rakh liya hai phone mai".

They both helped themselves preparing for the rest of the things afterwards. Soon, as Haseena made sure everything is perfect. They both headed outside the house locking it behind.

Haseena drove them to Rukhmani's school first where as daily routine every other parent's were present to drop off their kids.

Haseena was in her regular pant suit yet looking hotter even as a mother in her usual bossy aura. She got outside her car and opened the door for her queen giving her things from back seat. Haseena bend down a little kissing her daughter's forehead as She said, "Have a nice day baby and please koi shararate nahi! Iss school ki principle se milne mai hame koi interest nahi hai!".