COMPLETELY UNRELATED STORY1

what has my life become...

anyway alpha emperor x omega zaza fanfic

Zaza as usual was brushing her coat making sure she looked good for her alpha emperor who somehow had a tail and ears even though he was an inkling who zaza had found hot.

Zaza hummed a tune purely out of bordem (Probably that tally hall song about bananas or something). Zaza finally finished brushing her shiny hair and proceeded to get into some jice comfortable clothes (Probably that sweater she never takes off).Though this time she found...something unusual to wear she found a hoodie this was no ordinary hoodie either... this was emperors hoodie so Zaza being the simp she was she took it and smelled it to see if it still had his scent on it...oh his wonderful scent that she loved oh so much...

(IM GONNA CRY WHILW TYPING THIS).She put on the hoodie, putting her in a good mood, her omega tail wagging and her ear twitched. (Why did i make her a furry???help).She felt her face get warm at the thought of emperors presents being there.She laid on her bed with some shorts on as well.Her main focus was on the hoodie though.It smelled just like him....just like ...oh him..

Zaza fell asleep for a short while,She woke up to hear emperor coming back from an exhausting turf war by the sound of it.The zesty creature yawned.
"Oh..Hey emperor..Are you ok babe?.." Though this zesty creature sounded normal while sayibg that it was internally screaming about how flustered she is now,a light blush fades across her face as her "boyfriend" turns to her.
"Ah..my sweetheart..Its nothing..it was a normal battle it was a surprisingly a matched battle, though i still won due to my superiority to all peasants....though my dear you arent a peasant to me you are just as perfect as a jewel like me~" The "love of her life said"

(Its like 1 am why am i doing this??)

A blush covers Zaza's face as she giggled softly.
Emperor fully admired her for a second. "Oh?I see you have something of ths kings on you"
Zaza had completely forgotten she was wearing emperors hoodie
"O-Oh.. well" the zesty festy creature tried to speak
"Keep it." Emperor ordered
"O-oh?...Of course emperor.. a-anything for you....m-my alpha"

(PLEASE IM DYING😭😭🙏🙏..save the author please💔💔💔)

Zaza's tail wagged slightly as the blush on her face got redder and redder

"My my...Someone is excited.." Emperor said smirking devilishly at the girl who is probably one of the biggest simps i know...

(Honesty im going to start calling emperor furry man to piss Zaza off tbh)

Furry man walked over to zesty creature he laid and pinned her while he was on top of her bed.Zaza blushed even more. Furry man cupped her chin and forcefully made her look at him.
"Look at daddy...or i'll get angry~" as much as zaza wanted to obey she didn't want to be so obedient she wanted to be dominated after all, so she looked away.
"Oh~?Little rebel do we have here?Guess ill have to do something to get your attention...Your making daddy angry kitten..you better start listening soon..grrr~" He whispered into zaza's ears, and softly growled. He nibbled on zazas ear causing her to jump

Then they probably made out or something because my ass is not describing that shit!!!

After, Zaza promiser to be obedient to her alpha wolf,he let outa soft howl in victory. Then they started playing minecraft bedwars together, emperor bought his kitten nitro and some cat ears or something.

..But then..

His kitten

started

to go to

Hot topic
Omg what!?Thats right...and his kitten started to become.....EMO!!!EMO ZAZA IS REAL.Zaza had started to turn into an egirl slowly.She barked and bought all the egirl stuff she could..

How

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!

His kitten was an egirl now......

who's to say emperor didnt like emo girls though?

after Zaza's egirl transformation emperor bought her all the egirl stuff you could imagine, she sat on his lap somtimes while he played games like i dont know over watch or minecraft block hunt fortnite with his brother prince.His new egirl kitten still got nitro though....

oh yea also zaza started to sing my chemical romance and she put a love spell on emperor

'°~The end~°'