Part 7

3rd Person POV:

All Might was fighting the Nomu in the same way as in canon while Ajax was fighting the Electro Hypostasis. But when All Might was about to finish the fight, the Electro Hypostasis formed a circle and started shooting out lasers from its cubes, keeping All Might and Nomu apart from each other. When Midoriya saw this, he knew he had to help All Might or Ajax; if he helped All Might, he might just get in the way because he can't take Nomu punches like All Might, but if he fought with Ajax, he could dodge the Hypostasis' attacks while trying to make an opening for Ajax. He didn't have to wait to make a choice when both Bakugo and Todoroki decided to help as well, so while they helped All Might, Midoriya helped Ajax.

Midoriya jumped out of the frozen water and ran towards Ajax and the Hypostasis, where the Hypostasis transformed into a spike and began spinning before charging at Midoriya, who jumped out of the way. When Ajax turned and saw Bakugo, Todoroki, and Midoriya, he got mad that they were not listening to him and helping in the fights, but then he got the idea he could try freezing the hypostasis with Midoriya's help.

Ajax POV:

"Midoriya hit it with a cryo attack after I hit it with my elemental burst got it?!" This got an immediate answer. "I got it, and we should probably hurry up, it looks like it's repairing itself."

After he said that, I noticed the cracks were getting repaired, so I summoned a bow of water and did my elemental burst. Havoc: Obliteration, Ranged Stance: Flash of Havoc collided with the hypostasis, causing arcs of water to emerge and cut the ground some; once Midoriya saw this, he then launched his own elemental burst Celestial Shower.

It was the same one he used on the water, only smaller, and after he used it, the hypostasis froze, so I told Midoriya to hit it with whatever attack he could. I attacked with Kamisato art: Suiyuu, which made it rain water swords, while Midoriya used Frostgnaw sending ice out the tip of his sword.

The core of the hypostasis shattered as a result of those hits, and I heard the Nomu fly out of the USJ a few seconds later.

This only enraged Shigaraki, who began calling us cheaters and then ran towards All Might, but before he could get close to him, he was shot in the arms and legs by Snipe and fell down, accidentally touching the ground with all five fingers and slightly decaying it. Kurogiri warped him out shortly after, so I took that as my cue to get all the kids near All Might away so he could keep his form hidden.

Once Cementoss put up a cement wall around All Might, the heroes started to get the rest of the students out of the USJ while also beating the villains in the other areas.

After everything was done, the students went home while the teachers and Tsukauchi went to the UA to discuss the matter. When we got there, everybody was quiet, not wanting to say a word, which is when Present Mic spoke. "How did some small-time villains get past UA's defense?" That got people to start giving ideas until I said. "It was probably during the press break in with that Shigaraki guy, whose quirk could make stuff decay. I only saw it once, but it was enough to tell what the quirk did. It's like he can speed up the aging of things he touches, turning them to dust or ash."

This got looks of worry from the others since it was a really strong quirk in the hands of a villain who acted like a child. The meeting went on for a few more hours. The talk of a traitor at UA was soon debated, but it was decided not to go down that route. Tsukauchi still decided it was best to see if any of the teachers were traitors, and none of them were. The talk then went to the weird creatures they brought. I was debating with myself if I should tell them what they were or not.

I decided to tell them, "The humanoid creatures were called Hilichurls, and the cube was an Electro Hypostasis; they are not humans, and they won't have corpses if killed. I killed a large group of about 30 of them as well as the Hypostasis." This, of course, elicited puzzled looks from them, as it was the first time they had seen them. And before I got bombarded with questions, I told them I would only tell Nezu the detective and Aizawa how I knew what they are. They accepted, although reluctantly, and clearly wanted more information than what I gave them. "Detective, tell the heroes they should kill the Hilichurls and call for anybody in the top 15 for any Hypostasis if they are to pop up." He nodded, and after that, the meeting ended.

This is how I am now in a room with just the three people I mentioned before. I sighed and told them they could ask some questions. Aizawa started. "How did you know what they were and how to dodge those cube things' attacks?" I nodded my head at the question, as it was a good one to start with, and I decided to tell them about me reincarnating into this world. They didn't believe me at first, but after the detective confirmed it, they asked how I died. "I don't remember. All I remember is some stuff from my old world and the place I woke up in, although I am slowly forgetting events that happened in my old world."

The next question was how old I was when I died. "I was 19—almost 20—when I died." They got back on topic after the detective told them they still needed to know about the creatures. "They were from one of the worlds I saw during my time in that weird place," which was true; it did show the Genshin universe. "In that world, they have items called visions that give people elemental powers. The visions are basically a gift from God in that world." I took off my own fake visions and showed them; they saw them multiple times but thought nothing of them except Aizawa, who saw the others from my old class with them as well as Izuku and Denki. They then asked how strong the visions could be, and I told them the truth. "A kid in that world can level a mountain; another person can freeze a giant tsunami wave taller than a mountain almost instantly."

After I said that, they looked shocked, even Nezu, and then Tsukauchi asked a question I didn't want to answer but did anyway. "Do you think more creatures from that world will come to this one?" "It's definitely possible," I said, nodding my head. "But I'm not worried about the weak creatures like the Hilichurls; I'm more worried about the stronger ones." That got me more questioning looks. "The creatures I'm worried about are basically bosses in video games." Then Aizawa spoke up. "How strong are they?" I let out a single chuckle when he said that. "They would destroy Prime All Might in a fight without a problem. The one I really hope doesn't come to this world is Osial, an ancient god, because we wouldn't be able to beat it unless I and the others somehow evolved our quirks to become stronger because we don't have visions like Denki and Midoriya do." When they heard I said others, they asked what I meant. "Hu Tao, Aether, Lumine, and Kazuha; they have vision-like abilities like me but don't have visions. Midoriya and Denki, on the other hand, do have visions, so we can't really rely on them to evolve their elemental abilities."

They kept asking questions until the sun was starting to go down. "I guess it's time to head home." When the others saw the time, they agreed. "Nezu I will send you some drawings of what the bosses look like as well as some of the enemies. I will also send some copies to you, detective, so you can show the heroes what to watch out for." They nodded, and then I left to go home, and once I got changed, I instantly fell asleep on my bed.

When I woke up, I instantly started drawing what the bosses looked like from my memory. I had to draw bosses and enemies, as well as enemy types like Pyroslimes and Cryoslimes, which took a long time. Once done, I copied the image and sent it in an email to the detective and Nezu.