Part 13

3rd Person POV:

When the heroes ran inside the building, Ryukyu, Shoto, and Midoriya were fighting Rikiya Katsukame. Shoto attacked with his ice and anemo vision while Ryukyu tried holding Rikiya down, only for her energy to start getting drained due to Rikiya's quirk. Seeing this, she backed off, giving the students the chance to attack. Midoriya used the attack he used against Shinsou, which he called Sub Zero Blizzard freezing him, then Shoto created anemo orbs like against Bakugo and launched them at him; they went next to him and started spinning and started sucking him into them. Shoto then added fire to the orbs, causing Rikiya to get burns.

Ryukyu then started using her claws in her dragon form to do some more damage to him. She saw some officers with some restraining gear for when they beat him. She tried knocking him out, but it didn't work. She then thought about having Midoriya and Todoroki knock him out and freeze him in place. As they were about to move to attack, All Might came crashing through the ground, instantly getting back up to block a punch. This caused a good enough distraction for Rikiya to get his bearings back and start using his quirk again on Ryukyu, causing her to lose even more energy causing her to have to let go again.

She then told the two boys to try knocking him out and freezing him in place since she couldn't get close. They agreed and were now doing some stronger attacks. Midoriya launched two elemental bursts at once, causing him to lose quite a bit of energy. He launched a Dream Of The Star-Stream Shaker, and Celestial Shower.

The first one was above Midoriya, while the second was above Rikiya, and from it were icicles, some of which stabbed into his arm while others shattered once they hit him. The first elemental burst started gathering ice in the shape of stars and launching them at him. This gave Todoroki the chance to use his elemental burst. Wind's Grand Ode, in which he summoned an anemo arrow and launched it at Rikiya; once it hit, it created a Stormeye that had blades of anemo form and started cutting him.

The elemental bursts soon stopped as they stared at him until he fell down. They made sure he couldn't move by freezing him to the ground while searching for anything that could be used to escape. They soon discovered a trigger drug, which they quickly removed from him so they wouldn't have to fight him again when the police arrived and restrained him.

When they started looking for Ryukyu, they didn't see her until they heard All Might and the nomu fighting and looked that way to see her helping him. The officers there told the kids to rest since the raid should be done soon, as well as complimenting them on defeating the villain. "I want to go to sleep now." Todoroki nodded at that, seeing as he was starting to feel tired from using all those attacks, though Midoriya fell asleep after saying that. 'He probably used to much energy in his attacks.' Todoroki thought.

With Ajax, Hu Tao, and Kazuha.

Ajax POV:

I ran at Overhaul while dodging some spikes he sent my way, and Hu Tao and Kazuha did the same until some gray nomu showed up. "Why are you working with the LOV?" He just told me that they were in a partnership right now and that they were able to help him with his quirk erasing bullets. This made me mad since I didn't want those out there ever, and because I saved Eri earlier, I thought they wouldn't have working bullets yet.

Hu Tao and Kazuha dealt with the nomu pretty quickly, only having a little trouble when they found out they could absorb attacks and send them back, so they had to fight without their quirks, which we all use in normal attacks since they power up our hits. Once they were beaten, we all ran toward Overhaul. He slammed his hand on the ground and sent a wall of spikes towards us. I began combining hydro and electro and launched my Crescent Tides elemental skill.