T R E

"You're Miabella Norris, right?"

Lando was the first to look up from his plate.

Mia was busy trying to get Levi to eat with his spoon when she heard her name.

Seeking help, she looked at Lando, who immediately jumped in and started to help Levi.

Mia turned her gaze to the person who had addressed her and began to smile broadly.

"Yess, yess I am. And you're Bianca. So nice to finally meet you."

The little family sat outside and as Bianca walked past she just had to say a quick word to Mia.

"I am such a big fan," Bianca said with a grin, wiping her long brown hair from her face.

The young Filipina was the first woman to race in Formula 1 in a long time.

Bianca has been in the sport since she was five years old and was in the F1 Academy with Prema Racing from 2023.

"Fan of me? Darling, I'm a fan of yours. I've been following your journey since 2023."

Bianca started to grin even more and then her eyes fell on Levi, who was by now eating with a spoon.

"Oh, this is Levi, Lando's and my son."

Bianca pulled up a chair, sat down and gently stroked Levi's head.

"He's adorable. By the way, hey Lando."

"Bianca," the Brit replied, nodding politely at her.

The two didn't really know each other yet. They had met when Carlos, the two of them and Arthur had invited them to a little tennis match.

"Audi against McLaren", or so the spaniard said.

Mia gave Lando a prompting look. The young Swiss woman sensed how nervous Bianca was and was sure that another driver could help her.

"You nervous?", Lando finally asked.

Bianca nodded slowly and rubbed her hands on her trousers.

She had made it, her dream had always been to drive in Formula 1 one day, however everything was much bigger and the nervousness was rising more and more.

Bianca would start P15, which was not her desired result, however Carlos had reassured her.

"I felt the same way when I had my first race back in 2019, so just enjoy this race, no one expects a win from you", Lando said.

The Filipina frowned, "but if I don't perform, I won't have a seat next year."

"Bianca, you're a very good driver. Otherwise you wouldn't be here, so trust the process, push yourself to the limits, but don't do something stupid."

"You're right, I just want to be perfect."

Mia stroked the young woman's arm sympathetically. She was there when Oscar had his first race.

However, she didn't really know him yet and still you could feel his nervousness.

"You have Carlos as your teammate, you couldn't have a better chance to be great. He will help you."

Lando smiled encouragingly at the young racer and she nodded gratefully.

The Briton could still remember the first time he had driven for McLaren.

That was nine years ago now and a lot had really changed since then.

"Oh shit!", Bianca suddenly cursed and stood up hastily, "I have to be at the garage in one minute."