The Pervert and His Princesses

Summary:

Severus really hadn't set out to form a club that catered to his kink, yet here he was with yet another new member lined up to receive his attentions. Oh how he cherishes each of them. You could say he has a taste for it.

Kind of a reader insert, as the subject of his affections in this goes unnamed and undescribed. 3rd person POV. No name inserts.

Heed the tags please: Dubious Consent, Student/Teacher Relationship, Oral Sex Female Receiving, Foreplay, Aftercare, Daddy Kink Vibes

In this fic he obtains specific verbal consent and yet due to the nature of their ages and his power in the relationship this is dubious consent. This is a fiction intended for fantasy only. Even though this is a morally grey take on the Professor he is quite sweet, but definitely taking advantage. You've been warned.

A knock on Severus Snape's office door in the very last minute of his office hours usually signalled the arrival of one of his pets. His eyes glanced over at his calendar, was it a Thursday again? The week had been grinding by so slowly that he was surprised time was passing at all. When he called for them to come in he ran through the roster, not sure who he should be expecting to see this evening.

The noise of not one pair of feet but five shuffling sets made him look up from his marking. Perhaps not one of his girls- ah... all of them... and another. He resisted the urge to roll his eyes. "You've brought me a new one?" He asked in a question laced with a sigh. Nods all around. Giddy excitement rippled through the four of them and anxiety off the last one yet no one is quite as anxious as himself, for it was his job they risked whenever they did this.

"What did I say after last time?" Severus shot, not at the ringleader, but at the one who should know better, the voice of reason. Tabitha cowed immediately and looked at the floor. She was a pushover for Clarissa, always was. "Clarissa... When I asked you to..." Severus began, stopping and glancing at the new girl who did not know the specifics of anything and must be thusly kept in the dark, he reworded "do what I asked you to do... I do not recall giving instructions to procure more people to do that task." He scolded her as non-specifically as possible.

"She fits the checklist!" Clarissa proudly pronounced.

"I have given you no list. I have asked you not to do this."

"She's perfect! Plus she's the missing piece."

"Clarissa. I did not ask you to play matchmaker, in fact I asked you not to-"

"Come on Professor, don't you want to have a taste of all the houses?" Clarissa asked like the smug impertinent little troublesome witch that she was.

"Miss Braithwaite, I will take points from you, don't think I won't." Severus threatened.

"You never do, Sir." She teased, and she pulled that little pouty face that all of these girls did too well. The one that grabbed him by some combination of his cock and his heart and made him favour them too much. He rolled his eyes at his impertinent ringleader. She was the one who had pushed him to break the rules.

Yes first it had been Clarissa who pushed and pushed and pushed. She had been merciless in her flirtations. No amount of threatened punishment would quell her saucy come backs, her inappropriate little actions designed to draw his eyes. He knew that he was despicable for giving into them. He knew she was not old enough to be making such lusty offers with her eyes, with her parted thighs, with her licked lips.

They had fought and struggled with each other, battled out their mutual attraction through so many detentions last year that he was considering escalating the problem to Dumbledore himself when the fighting broke his will on a particularly bad day. It had been his own fault. He had chosen to deny himself his urges for so long.