ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Here's the two ghost I mentioned in the info (Yes they look goofy and you can think of another look for em)𓆩⟡𓆪

𓆩⟡𓆪

"Hinata! Wake up already, I know you are inside this Izuru guy!" Y/n shouted at the black hair boy who's in front of him while gripping on his collar, pulling the boy closer to him

The red dull eyes from the boy stared at Y/n.

"Y-you.. Do you not remember the times you spent with Nanami?!" Y/n gritted his teeth as tears started forming.

.

"No answers.. huh?"

Y/n lets go off the boy's collar and walked over to the lifeless body of Chiaki. He took off his jacket and covered her body with it. Closed his eyes, he clasped his hands together while holding one of her hand, mumbled, "Rest well, Nanami... We will...-"

THUMP

.

"We can't keep this part right?"

"Yeh.. better delete this."

DELETING...

𓆩⟡𓆪

CLASSROOM

"Sorry to disrupt you but can I ask you a question?"

Y/n looks up from his book and nodded after seeing the SHSL Princess, Sonia Nevermind.

"Is it really true that you have that.. 'third eye'? If so, I am very interested in this! Please tell me more!" Sonia's eyes sparkled from excitement and took out a notebook and a pen that she keeps in her pocket, ready to jot down some information.

"Ah.. People don't ask me this really often.. Let me think of an explanation of that." Y/n sweat dropped and tried thinking of an explanation to give the girl in front of him.

"Eh? Why though?" Sonia asked.

"It's because-" Before Y/n could finish the sentence, he was cut off by the SHSL Traditional dancer, Hiyoko Saionji.