ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

𓆩⟡𓆪

What is she

What is she.. How did she even make a classroom into a beach?!

Everyone around Y/n was shocked at what just happened.

"What the hell is this..?!" Hinata shouted.

"This is a joke.. right?" Kazuichi said in disbelief.

"Everyone! Please stay calm! There is no reason to panic! See? Look around! Feast you eyes on this beautiful ocean.. It's like your heart is being washed clean, isn't it?" Usami said, waving her wand slightly to get our attention.

"Hold on, give us the details..! Where in the world are we?" Peko asked.

" 'Where' you ask..? Well, obviously we're... 'Out where it is better! Out where it's wetter!" Usami giggled.

"Out by the sea!" She continued.

Y/n stopped paying attention and crouched down, taking a pile of sand and blew on it.

We're really at a beach.. or are we..? Sand is not enough to proof this.

The things that's happening right now seem so.. virtual. It doesn't feel real with the classroom turning into a beach and a soulless puppet being able to talk..

Y/n left the group of people and decided to explore on his own. Walking to the right, he finds an airport.

"Woah! Can we fly out of here with a plane??" Shiron asked, turning to Kuron while the two are sitting on Y/n's head.

"You really are dumb. You do realize none of us can control a plane right?" Kuron looked at Shiron.

"Right..." Shiron sighed.

"There seems to be monitors and cameras everywhere.. Why is that needed though.." Y/n mumbled, looking at the entrance of the airport.

.

"There you are!"

Usami suddenly appeared in front of Y/n while the boy is still very focused on the monitors.

"Oh.. The 'object' is here." Y/n said, staring at Usami.

"I am not an object!!!" Usami shouted.

"Uh huh.. Anyways, why are you here?" Y/n asked.

"I am just here to give you the e-handbook! And tell you to interact with the others more to gain hope fragments!" Usami said cheerfully, hugging her wand.

Y/n took the e-handbook and stared at it for a while, then putting it in his pocket and muttered a small 'thanks' to Usami.

Usami smiled after hearing what Y/n said. She waved her wand slightly and disappeared.