𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 ~ 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

This Friday evening, the sunset had already appeared.

All the schoolchildren finally came out of this hell for children, this prison which contained the enormity of a nightmare.

A young girl came out hopping, like a graceful rabbit, racing with a turtle towards a paradise which was none other than her passion for dancing. This turtle, who was none other than his best friend, dragged his feet tiredly from class.

The young schoolgirl crossed the road, turning around to wave to him and encourage him to move faster. The young schoolboy huffed, nodding to the girl to grant her request even though he had no desire to do so.

He stood up, brushing his hair out of his face, and put his backpack back on his shoulders, before starting a race against an imaginary person, to join his best friend, who was waiting for him on the other side of the road.

This one crossed the side of the road, while the light turned red, none of them had noticed this change, and the boy ran across to reach the skirts of his beautiful friend opposite.

He had barely reached the middle of the pedestrian crossing when a car hit him head-on, leaving him to collapse to the ground unconscious.

The young student was taken to the hospital, and since then, the schoolgirl had no news of him, and so she kept her cold gaze, and remained without smiling with the impossibility of speaking like this. trauma had taken away his power of speech.

Her heart turned to stone, and her eyes showed no trace of happiness, only she could see a trace of light in his pupils, which was only a flame of hope, that one day she would find him again..

--------------------------

Thanks for reading

see you soon !

<Lee Felix story>

Stay for life~ 🖤