-dream or nightmare -

-dream- I appeared nowhere. There was nothing there, just nothingness and me. I looked around, but no one was there. I closed my eyes because I thought I was lost. I didn't know it was just a dream, it seemed real. Strange thoughts started running through my head, fast and made no sense to me. The voice I heard there was louder and stronger, the same word over and over, but I didn't understand anything. Then I opened my eyes to rid myself of the thoughts. No one anywhere, nothing. I turned around and there was something sitting with its back to me that looked like me, yet it was different from me. It had a mane like mine, only longer and darker, dark gray fur, blackish hooves and wings like a dragon. A cutie mark similar to mine, very similar, only the toaster was completely black and completely covered in blazing fire. I couldn't see it in the face. I walked closer to it. He must have known about me because he cocked his ears back towards me. I stopped and waited to see what would happen next. He started laughing. He slowly turned his head while repeating the word over and over, but he could understand it a little better...it was a name. I stood motionless as if I was chained to the ground, we were waiting to see what would happen next. He repeated the name louder and my heart skipped a beat. Then when he turned around, he looked at me for about three seconds and I at him, he had eyes like mine when I'm psycho, just a pupil like a nightmare moon, black liquid was coming out of his eyes and a black flame near his eyes...and a lot of sharp teeth. Then he screamed that name as loud as he could and lunged for me.(end of dream)

I woke up and Dash was looking at me. "Are you okay?" she began to ask. "Yeah....good" I lied and my eyes turned neon green, that's how she knew I was lying. She looked at me for a while, waiting for me to say what happened, but she knew me and knew that I wouldn't confess on my own. So we left it alone for now. -Rainbow dash- I only saw him wince and jump up. I've never seen this in him, I asked if he was okay, go ahead, but his eyes turned neon green. And it was immediately clear to me that he would not confess. I couldn't read his mind because he is careful about it and he wasn't thinking about anything at the time. He just watched and waited for me to stop enjoying it, his typical behavior when trying to hide something. I can't get into dreams and I can't read them either, so I thought of going to Luna. Maybe he'll know what's going on in his dream that he's behaving so strangely. When I arrived at Luna's, without telling Glaze and him having no idea. So I go inside and find Luna, but immediately the door opened and Luna was already standing there and immediately chased me inside. She was happy that I arrived, but scared of what she saw in his dream. Prej looked a lot like him with different eyes, but even then he was quite different from him. Or she told me that she heard voices in his dream, but she didn't understand them and neither did he. Before it was a name, the one who looked like Glaze said it, before he just laughed and slowly turned his head, then he shouted the name and jumped after it, then he woke up. Luna doesn't remember anything else, the rest Glaze should know if he hasn't forgotten. Luna and I decided that if she ever had this dream again, she would try to find out the name and I would start solving it. It could be something serious, prej. And above all, Luna is afraid that it will happen to me too.

-Glaze-  It was clear to me right away that he would want to solve it with Luna. Well, not if she's the only one who can see the ponies' dreams and enter them. I didn't deal with it, I just prayed that nothing would come of it. It really looked a lot like me, but especially the eyes....I hope it was just some stupid nightmare. All day I did nothing but think about what I experienced in the dream. It seemed real, but it was just a dream. I still have to think about it. The next night I had the exact same dream, only I understood what he was saying. It was his name, Dark killer. It scares me quite a bit...she looks a lot like me. Luna came to us in the morning and wanted to solve it. I don't think it will be any good. But one eye started to turn that neon green, but only one, which has never happened to me. Both yes, but only one...never. That then made her want to talk to me about it more. I wanted to somehow avoid it, because I hate it when someone solves my problems that I should solve myself. I told her that I had to do something in RF, she said that she would come with me. Me that she is not allowed there, that only those who work there, she that I should get her there. I can't get her there even if I wanted to, I'll leave it for later. And she began to ask what was so important there. I just, is she really ....a robot?....aaaa......., we didn't know what to tell her, and especially we couldn't tell her what was happening in the RF. So I wanted to run away but she tried to catch me. She caught me with a spell, but I remained silent. So she just warned me to be careful, and understood that it was not worth getting it out of me. So she flew away and I tried not to think about it anymore, I think she did too.