4

11:38 AM

Everyone is now sitting on the dining table munching their food, They was joyfully eating the until, Seojoon's gentle yet bold word's revoke the joy.

Seojoon: Lisa start your training from tomorrow, you'll be declared as the God father of the underworld In six month.!

All of them slowed down chewing and glance Lisa whos chopsticks halt in front of her mouth by his words, indeed she is vivacious and frolic yet when it's comes to this scheme, her ambiance turn into brutal and oppressive, she gripped on the chopstick and opined plainly.

Lisa: Don't start Dad yeah!? Let me eat!

Finishing she placed the chicken piece in her mouth and chew deviously like nothing happened. Seojoon mouth ceased, he glared her and commanded in his Thick voice.!

Seo: I didn't ask Lisa! I informed you, furthermore I am not ceasing your collage, You can study but while being here with us. that's final.!

Lisa's anger raised in her veins and flowed in them as blood, She hoist her head from the bowl, Placing her chopsticks on the table with a thud, gazing at Rm she rebuked on him instead of Seojoon.

Lisa: Your God father doesn't actually trust you, Rm! I speculate he's just utilizing your whetted brain to be the king of underworld,!? You should resign from his special men's post and live your life.!

RM didn't replied he just avoid her eye not wanting her to point his palter. It's definitely not like seojoon don't have faith on him, Rm himself don't want to be the God Father, Seojoon had extend him but got rejected politely, from that time he never strain him over.!

Seojoon didn't inform her regarding the objection or else she will be rage and dismay with Rm. Seojoon is aware about there kinship which is very pristine and wholesome as sibling, so he don't want any breach  and discord  among them.!

since they'll lead her in future, He's already in his mid sixties now want to retired and rest but Lisa is not apprehending him, As he fretted in his fierce voice.!

Seo: Lisa! Why are you so stubborn huh! Why you never apprehend me! I shouldn't have made you sit on my head.!

She chuckled bitterly, and raised from the chair,  she glare her father and blurted in her ire voice while taking her step back to her room..

Lisa: you never did, you never cherish me, You want me to murder people! then I am sorry, I can't, i won't.!

As she left with heavy steps, restrained  jammed on the dinning, Seojoon inhaled and raised from his seat, He shook his head in disbelief not aware what he should actually do to change her demeanor, as he gazed others who was visibly glum smiling he asserted in his genial vent.! 

Seo: don't get up before finishing the food, yeah.!

Gaining a nod from them he left toward his chamber, though their starvation perished attesting the quarrel among Lisa and Seojoon, jin glance at Rm who was staring down on the platter, Placing his hand on his shoulder he questioned.!

Jin: Rm what's this? Didn't you explain Lisa regarding why Sir is not composing you as God father!?

Rm inhaled in frustration and gazed up at him, and shook his head, jin retreat his hand back from his shoulder, and stare him in atheism  before he could assert him they heard Suga's tight voice.!

Suga: tell her, or else the affinity among Sir and Lisa will tardily demolish!!

Rm gazed at Suga, placing his chopsticks down on the platter he fretted in frustration..!