39

The snow was raining airily, people were hurrying to their homes, hearing the newsmen announced curfew, yet Jungkook was unaware of everything, he was merely walking on the road with weighty gait in notion, oblivious in which trajectory his feet's were leading him.

Snowflakes dangling like precious diamonds from the sky, The snow was Flimsy on his body, trees were canopied with frosty paradise, glacial cold rain frazzled the roof, it corral like a white blanket on the ground, muffled crunch of the snow can be heard under his feet.

He inhale the fragrance of humid pine cones, like being In the vastly neutral place he can ever fancy, yet the harmony in his heart was not visible anywhere, He seldom convey anyone regarding his anguish and sorrow, eschew to witness them glum.

It doesn't signifies he don't feel agonized, The averment of his woe, is his eyes.

The yearning to have a glimpse of his Love can be observable in his dazzling orbs, The Beaming smile can't imbibe the sorrow from his Lips, primarily he's sentient insofar tears his eyes molt each night for V, chiefly he's wise immensely aspire to hear V's benign heartbeat.

indeed others as well conceal their pine in their heart, to witness V's serene features, charming smile, assertive proclivity, his fondness for others and dallying with Jungkook, still they can express their sentiments to their lovers, they have each other but Jungkook, Sometimes he feels forlorn even amidst them, He had never been in this footing before since at that occasion none's had lovers. 

Cold wind whipping against his face striving to ameliorate his uneasiness, Tingling cold finger tips pining for the homeliness, Jungkook sign and hug himself abruptly snapping out of his envision, flickering his lashes he traipse his eyes around himself spotting the frosty garden and Eerie reticence of stillness.

he chuckled bitterly on his preoccupied demeanor, as he stroll toward the bench obscured the gleaming frost, he unsullied the exterior with his sheer hand neglecting the pliable and moistness in his palm, as he sat sprawl against the  bench admiring the snow crystal.

recalling the day V carried him in his arms and lead him here, at that point they had assign their emotions and sentiment regarding each other, precise jiffy he had acquire his awry emotions for Taehyung.

A balmy liquid shun from his lashes to his frigid cheeks, he swallowed and face the sky, hugging his knees he mumbled faintly.

Jungkook: My heart keeps catechize me every occasion, why am I staunch to you? why my covet for you is surpassing any other wish of mine? Why do my lips broach only Your name? Why do I have abysmal enthusiasm to become Your beloved,  why I desire You every single day, why I gaze upon Your routeway all the time, Tae? am I the only one herking for you? Why can't you warm me, hug me, kiss me and say t-that y-you L-Love m-e-

his voice disperse as enshroud his face in his knees weeping blatantly, apathy of the ponderous snow crystal, five years was sufficient for him to keep thrashing his Tears, Emotions, Sorrow, and dread, his heart throb agonizingly barring no one in this five years.

including Esther.!

Subleasing his tears and agony under the substantial snow blizzard, the sleet were flattening on Jungkook's black coat, one hour; one hour he weep bereaved insouciant regarding his health, His body shiver, eyes become somnolent, throat sore. 

he ceased weeping feeling delicate touch on his hair, he swig his emotions and raised his head to witnessed the person, he blink once, twice until ingenuous on his eyes, his heart tumbled in his ribs, lips tremble, tears welled up over in his orbs, without flittering away he throw himself in the arms of his solace person.