CHAPTER ONE - Love Life

RIMISHAA'S POV

I was running around the main hall, conference room,and all the passages in this new hotel checking everything giving orders to get all the things required for tomorrow's event so that it would be one of the best event after all its a big day for my virat. He was so ecstatic n excited that he was going to open his third five star hotel successfully in Udaipur, Rajasthan that is known famously as City of Lakes.

After almost three hours of shouting instructions to workers n explaining schedules of the program to managers i was standing in the middle of the entrance foyer from where i could see each and very thing settled for tomorrow all fresh flowers that would be replaced tomorrow morning. While seeing around i felt an eyes watching me and my activities. When i looked around to see who it was my heart skipped a beat as it was none other than the love of my life Virat n his deep chocolate brown eyes. When he noticed that i had caught him while he was staring at me, he smiled and started approaching me. When he was by my side he said, "Ms. Kulkarni i see you have really worked hard for this event to be successful tomorrow n i m confident it would be a huge success. But as u were busy working n din't even had time to notice n look around while giving orders to all managers and workers.... so i would like to inform u that your boyfriend has been waiting for u in my office and i m here to escort u to him." by hearing this i flushed and instantly knew what he meant by that statement but i wanted to tease him with his own game so i smiled mischievously n replied, "He is waiting in your office? Why is he here i had told him over and over again to not to come and disturb me while i m working and U know very well it is not ethical to mix your personal n professional life so Mr. Kohli will u please do me a favor n tell him to leave immediately and will call him later as u can see i m very busy. "

While i replied he has raised his single eyebrow with a smirk formed on his lips and eyes that were indicating he won't be losing this time and eventually i knew i would be with him in his office but i wanted see how much far can he go in persuading me to come to his office and to be honest even i had wished that once i had finished my work i would go back in his office hug him listen his deep husky voice and feel his hands holding mine. While i was thinking all this n waiting for his reply he simply winked and said, "Oh Ms. Kulkarni i definitely know that it is not good to mix personal n professional life and even i would love to pass your message to him cozz i have nothing better to do then be a messenger for u as u have very efficiently handled all my work but i would rather prefer to come and meet him yourself as he was complaining me that u r so busy with all the work that u hardly take out time for him and talk to him and he is badly missing u."

I perked my eyebrow and smirked while replying," OHMGG!!! Did he really say that???? But u know what i don't understand is y did my boyfriend asked my boss who is rude arrogant and full of damn attitude to be a messenger and asked him to tell me that he misses me????. Anyways Mr. Kohli would u please do me the honors and lead the way to your office???". Hearing my statement virat grinned from ear to ear as if he had won a big lottery instead of a teasing game and that was the grin that had made me fall in love with him. With that we started going towards his office and private penthouse that was situated at the top floor of the hotel. While waiting for the private elevators to get us from first to top floor i could see through the my side glance that he was very impatient to be alone with me so that he could drop this professional facade and just then the private elevators got unlocked and we got into it and the second the doors of elevators closed behind us virat pulled me in a tight bear hug causing me to gasp in need of air but instead of complaining i hugged him even tighter if that was even possible but i was content cozz even if i died for not being able to breath the at least that would be in his arms.

Isn't it funny how our life n people around us changes because today me n virat cannot live without each other and are almost inseparable but if someone had said this before one year i would have laughed out loud in front of them for cracking the funniest joke but truth to be told its not a joke we both love each other.