CHAPTER SEVEN - DINNER WITH FUN TALKS AND DISCUSSIONS!!

HIE GUYS!!! I KNOW LONG TIME AND NO UPDATES BUT I WAS BUSY WITH SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS AND HECTIC SCHEDULES AT OFFICE DUE TO MARCH ENDING SO I AM REALLY SORRY AS I KNOW YOU ALL WERE EAGERLY WAITING FOR ME TO UPDATE..!!

SO HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS IT IS SLIGHTLY UNEDITED I TRIED MOST OF IT BUT STILL THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKES SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND IGNORE THOSE MISTAKES.

AS USUAL FOR ME TO SAY GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME MOTIVATION HERE TO WRITE MORE AS THIS IS MY VERY FIRST WORK AND I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT DOING WELL AS I DON'T GET ENOUGH VOTES AND COMMENTS ON MY WORK AND PLEASE RECOMMEND IT TO YOUR FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS. 

SO IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT. AND IN RETURN I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE FREQUENTLY.  AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS I HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED BUT I STILL WANT MORE OF THOSE AS I AM GREEDY FOR IT...;)!!!

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE.... PLUS VIRAT KOHLI WAS AWARDED AS THE BEST PLAYER OF TOURNAMENT IN ICC WORLD CUP T20 SO IT WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT FOR ALL HIS FANS OUT THERE JUST LIKE IT WAS FOR ME.

SO ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER AND HEREBY I OFFICIALLY END MY RANTING HERE. THANKS...;)!

____________________________________________________________________________________

AKHIL'S POV

After talking to Virat I was really happy that at least he is trying to move forward and get back to his life and old self that he had buried deep within himself. So the moment one of the guy who accompanied Virat to the shoot called me with this news i couldn't contain my happiness and called him directly but decided to show it different way and tease him around. So after finishing his call i directly called up Shilpa and asked her about her well being as i was missing her and wanted to tell her all this news first that included everything from me taking interview to all the things about Rimisha and also about Virat's behavior at the shoot after all she being my wife has every right to know what's going on and how am i and all the things when i am travelling. At first she was really happy for Virat and as for Rimisha at first she was quiet reluctant and confused as i all of a sudden in one meeting decided about her being my sister and asked if i was right in trusting her and also with relationship that too of a sister.

Then i explained everything about Rimisha to who she is and how she is in nature but i couldn't tell more as even i didn't get to talk to her properly and know her well so after listening to all this she was excited to meet her and i also asked her if she could help me finding an real estate agent who could help me finding a right bungalow / flat in between our and Virat's area so she can easily reach to Hotel or our main workplace like me and Virat. To these she said that she has few places and also some agents  in mind so she will call me back in the evening to this i said okay and disconnected the call after declaring our love for each other. As i saw the time i had exactly an hour and a half to rest before i have a meeting with a brand endorsement guys who wants to cast Virat for there brand but thank the heavens i don't have to leave my room as they are coming to meet me so i decided to change an take a nap for sometime and after completing the meeting i can go to the Kulkarni's House for the dinner where i was invited.

RIMISHA'S POV 

After a long and tiring drive in the traffic of Mumbai the moment i reached home Mom and Dad tackled me in a hug and congratulated me for my interview and job. After that i called all my best friends in a conference call so that i can give this news to all of them at once and informed them about my job and they were so happy about the fact that i will be shifting back to Delhi and also we all would be able to meet again just like old times. After that long fun conversation between all five of us that is me and my four best friends that lasted for 2 hours i bid them goodbye and ended the call. As i was about stand from my bed mom entered my room and asked if i could come down and meet some guest that are my far away relatives that i hardly know and don't see them around unless it's some kind of a big family function where it's compulsory for everyone to meet and greet.