꧁𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ꧂

"Hello, my name is Leira." Leira said as she introduced herself to her new high school classmates. Leira had just moved from a small town to a large city. She was the best student in her previous school. She always had straight As. Leira dreamt of becoming a cardiothoracic surgeon ever since she was a little girl, so she studied hard to fulfill her lifelong dream.

She wanted to get into Harvard, "The School of Medicine". Her parents owned their own company, for the first few years after they started, the company was small but enough to make a living, years later, their company grew huge. In order to help fufil Leira's dream. Leira also had a little sister, Lexia, who aspired to become a neurosurgeon. The both of them were two peas in a pod as the both of them aspired to be surgeons and go to Harvard.

Leira and Lexia were fraternal twins, they did everything together, from learning how to ice skate,to ballet, gymnastics, swimming, taekwondo and many other activities. In their old town, they were in different schools as their parents wanted them to be independent. After they moved their parents enrolled them to the same school.

Leira's parents were high school sweethearts, they met when they first started high school, they were in the same class. Before they started their own company, Leira's father was a property lawyer and her mother was a corporate lawyer. The both of them got into Harvard law school together, the both of them never grew up privileged. During the season covid striked, the both of them lost their jobs and decided to start their own law firm.