7

2 days later
It's been two days since Carl has been sending me messages and calling my phone non stop.

Mom called me so many times to tell me to come home. I told her I was at a friends house.

I got kinda sick of Ben so I decided to go back home.

"what are we Ana?" He asks before I leave the door

He was shirtless with a towel around his waist, we were in the shower together but I got out first to get changed first.

I look at him confused

"I really like you Ana and I really want to be your boyfriend" He says

I look at him and smile then I leave the front door.

I take the bus home. God there're so many weird people.

"do you have $2 please mam" A dirty man asked me

"никакой грязной крысы (no dirty rat)" I say side eyeing him

He looks scared and runs towards the end of the bus.

When I see my bus stop I get out and I walk towards my house.

When I'm near I pass the Gallagher house. I saw Carl, smoking something. He was saying 'Ana come back' 'ana I love you' 'ana I want to see your head on my fucking dick'

I smile at the thought that he was talking about me.

I decide to make it obvious that I was passing. I stop in front and wait a little for him to see me. I pretend to be on my phone.

"Ana..?" He asks in disbelief

"one and only" I say

He gets up and runs towards me, he smelled of cocaïne and weed.

"I- I missed you so much" he said

"i go two days military boy"

"why did you cheat on me?" He asks with his eyes RED.

"reverse" I say

"alright I know I FUCKED up okay? But I dumped Kassidi, she literally didn't mean one thing to me, I really like you Ana, please forgive me" He says

"forgiven" I say "Ben was nothing to me"

"okay then, we're equal right?" He asks

"yes" I answer

3RD PERSON POV
That night Ana and Carl had sex and everything was finally back in place. The next day the russian girl went back to her house to get yelled at by her crazy mother. Carl on the other hand went to brag to all his friends that 'a super hot chick, Ana, was with him'.

One month later they celebrated it on a mountain. Far away from everyone.

Everything was okay until it was not. Svetlana got married to an old man and she was going to live with him in Russia.

Ana was stuck between her love with Carl or her love with her mother.

"choose" is what she kept hearing

"carl or your mom?" everyone asked her

"you can go with your mom, I understand, we can be long distance if you want" Carl would say getting a little teary eyed

Her mom would say that she could stay with Carl.

She didn't know what to do.

So she decided to do one thing.

ANASTASIA POV
"I go to Russia two months and I come after" I say to the family gallagher

"what?" Debbie says

Carl looks at me and he leaves the room.

"wait Carl!" I say

I go after Carl and he already left the house. I go after him and he turns around

"it's only two months!" I say

"I know that Ana, I know. I just thought that you might have wanted to stay with me" He says

"one it's only two months, two you said that i stay with mom" I say

"i know I just thought that..you know what it's okay, we can be a long distance relationship for two months" he says "when are you leaving..?"

"now.." As I say that moms new husbands car comes from the corner and when he sees me he stops

"are you serious Ana, you're giving me one minute to say bye to you?" He says

"I know that you're mad but when I come back it's surprise for you!" I say. I'm not telling him the date of my return so I'll be able to surprise him.

"okay then" he says

He pulls me in for a long makeout session. Mom tells me to hurry up.

"I love you" Carl says before I go in the car

I've never said 'I love you' to anyone except mom.

"I love you too military boy" I say waving bye to him.

Mom turned around and looked at me.

"вау, тебе действительно нравится этот мальчик (wow you really like that boy)" She says

"да (yes)" I say looking at the window.

We arrived at the airport and took all the luggage out. I thought that we were going in a public airplane but we went through a back door.

We were standing in front of a private jet.

"хороший вкус, мама (good taste mom)" I say looking at my new rich step dad.

"я знаю, детка, я знаю (i know babe i know)" My mom says to me

We go in and I settle next to the window. A young handsome man that works on the yet asks if I want a drink.

"vodka cola" I say, I wanted some vodka mixed with coca cola. That was good american shit.

TWO WEEKS EARLIER
"ready?" I ask Carl

I had a light pink dress with a large v and since the dress was tight we could see my beautiful curves.

"yeah, and you look just woah" He says

"I know" I say putting my hair back in place

I walk next to where my mom was going to walk in with Kev.

Carl sat down right by me.

And then mom comes with a beautiful white dress.

Her and her new husband share their vowels even though my mom doesn't mean any of them and then they kiss.

I clapped my hands by respect and then we all went on the dance floor.

I moved my hips against Carl and he had his drink in his hand but let me do what I'm best at.

After a few hours of dancing and laughing we all went back to kev and V's house.

We all drunk and smoked. It was one of the best times.

***
end of this chapter