03-stop stalking me

chapter 3

chapter 3

"but in my dreams i seem to be more honest. and i must admit you've been in quite a few."

✪✪♛☼♛✪✪

Kio

I've made a lot of mistakes.

One of them being waking up this morning.

I walked into my homeroom seeing both my friends, Lance and Aiden. I sat next to them, slouching down in my seat. Looking at the clock, I saw we had a minute until class started. Glancing around the rest of my class, I saw some familiar faces but none that I'd actually want to talk to.

Mr.Dillion the teacher stood as the bell rang, "Happy first day of school. I'm betting you all are happy it'll be your last for highschool."

He went on asking how everyone was; all the pleasentries. Four minutes into him talking the door opened and Sieanna walked in. Her black hair was tied up, the black hoodie matched her hair while making her light eyes stand out. I watched as she smiled at the teacher, "Sorry for being late."

"It's okay. Just have a seat."

Sienna's eyes darted around the room, and for a moment, they met mine. A flicker of recognition passed between us, and I felt a strange warmth spread through my chest.

Aiden waved Sienna over, his usual friendly smile plastered on his face. "Hey Sie," he greeted, motioning to the empty seat next to him.

"Hey Aiden."

I didn't know they were friends.

As she sat down with us I didn't look at her. Once our teacher stopped talking he let us do whatever we felt like.

"What class do you guys have next?" Sienna asked making conversation.

"Calc," Aiden sighed.

"AP Psychology," Lance replied making Sienna smile since she had that class next too.

She looked at me for my answer, "What about you?"

"AP Gov."

Lance leaned forward, I could he was about to tell me something I'd be annoyed about just based off his expression. "Katelyn was asking about you this morning," he revealed.

A small smile went to Siennas face for a reason I'm unaware of.

"Why?"

Aiden shrugged, "Nash mentioned it to us."

I pulled out my phone.

Me: What did Katelyn say?

Nashville: Just asked where you were