10-not the way I care about him

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"I've been counting to ten over something you've said. holding back tears"

♫♪☁✉✉✉☁♪♫

Sienna

"I'm sorry, Sienna," Tate sighed as I continued my silent treat.

I swerved through the halls, turning the music in my headphones up to drown him out.

He held my hand and I looked around into the sea of faces around us before tugging him into an empty hallway.

"Look. I do not care. It does not bother me. I do not have feelings for you so your actions do not have a serious effect on," I said slowly trying to make him understand every word.

I walked in on him and Lola fucking in an empty classroom.

In school is wild to me. At least have the decency to do it in your car. Some poor freshmen have to take a math test sitting at those desks.

He thinks I'm upset because he was sleeping with someone else.

I'm upset since I saw some things I could have gone my whole life without seeing.

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Please just wait until you're off school grounds next time."

Eve walked into the hallway and waved at me, giving me an out.

Walking away she grinned at me, "Hey Sie."

"Hi Eves. What you doing for lunch?"

"There's a new girl Gianna in a couple of my classes. I'm going off campus with her to grab food."

I smiled, "I'm going to try to convince someone to get me McDonald's."

She laughed a little and I walked with her until she had to leave to go the parking lot. Making it to the cafeteria I spotted my friends sitting down with them.

"Sienna," Harper called my name.

Looking up from my phone I tilted my head at her, "Yeah?"

"Should I get a pink or purple phone case."

"Pink."

"This is why I like you."

"She asked everyone's opinions until someone said pink," Dakota laughed a little.

Harper smiled a little before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Lance asked.

"Gianna is over there. She's new I'm going to ask her to sit with us."

My head whipped up.

Oh okay.

I stood up, "I'll see you guys later."