Chapter 5

* The Next Morning *

Tito has just woken up to his alarm. He turns it off then goes back to cuddling Jade. Once his arm goes arund her she reaches for his hand.

She slowly drags her thumb over the back of Tito's hand. She moves closer to him. He kisses her cheek causing Jade to smile.

Tito: you have a beautiful smile

She blushes not saying a word. Tito chuckles then kisses her cheek again. A few more minutes go by before Tito speaks again

Tito: do you want breakfast?

Jade: please

Tito: what do you want?

Jade: surprise me

Tito: will do, feel free to stay in here if you want to

He kisses her on the lips then walks into his kitchen. He opens his fridge. He pulls out butter then puts it on the counter.

He opens the cupboard getting bread out. He goes back to the fridge getting some eggs out. He puts then on the counter with the butter and bread.

He puts 4 pieces bread in the toaster then pushes the things down on the toaster. He opens the freezer and pulls out bacon.

He starts to cook the bacon when he hears his bedroom door open. He sees Jade in the shirt he gave her yesterday.

Jade: smells good babe

She kisses his cheek. She stands behind him wrapping her arms around him. She kisses his shoulder.

Tito: baby are you trying to make mini me happy? cause if you are it's working

Jade: what are you going to do if i am?

Her voice is now slightly deeper than usual and more suductive.

Tito: i'll have to stop cooking this, then give you a different kind of sausage

Jade: why stop, when you can have both?

Jade's hands slip into the waist band of Tito's boxers. She moves lower and lower into his boxers.

Tito feels her hand brush his cock. Her hands quickly come out of his boxers. She smirks.

Tito: baby you can't do that to me

Jade: what will you do about it?

She smirks leaning against the kitchen island. Tito takes the bacon off the stove then turns the stove off.

He walks over to Jade then firmly grabs her waist, but not enough to cause her pain. A looks of shock and surprise comes over her face. She then smiles.

Tito picks her up then places her on the kitchen island keeping his grip on her waist. He grabs the top of the shirt she's wearing then pulls her into a kiss. They start to make out.

The toast pops up but they ignore it and continue to make out. Tito picks Jade up and carried her to his bedroom. He drops her down onto his bed.

Tito: last chance, is this what you want?

She nods not being able to form a sentance. She sits up looking at him. He pushes her down then moves so he's hovering over her.

His right hand slowly travels from her waist all the way up to her neck. He lightly holds her neck.

Tito: use your words baby, is this what you want?

Jade: y-yes

He kisses her neck.

Tito: good girl
(i'll leave the rest to your imagination)

* Later That Day *
Tito and Jade in Tito's car. Tito is driving to Hollywood Arts. He has one hand on the stearing wheel and the other on Jade's thigh.

Jade would never admit it but she is getting a strange feeling in her stomach. She puts her hands on his. She has a red tint on her face.

The young couple arrive at Hollywood Arts. Tito slowly moves his hand as the tinted windows are blocking people seeing inside. They get out of the car then enter the building.