The royal mark

This story is almost like a soulmate AU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zoro is a prince he is the last one in his family so a lot of his time is spent training and sleeping because the Royal guards won't let him leav the castle grounds, Zoro stoped trying to get out when he was around 10 years old. They tell him he needs to wait for the one with the "royal mark." Who ever had this make is supposed to marry the prince, normally the person with the mark gets it at a very yonder age so the prince can grow up with them but this time it's different the prince is 19 and no sign of his soulmate .the people in the castle, or honestly starting to get worried because this has never happened before.
" HEY YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO DRINK YOU MOSS HEAD!" The blonde chef yelled as he snatches the drink out of the prince's hand. He's probably the only one that has the courage to. Talk to the Prince like that to his face.
" HEY NO GOOD CHEF GIVE THAT BACK!!!" He yells as he stands up .
" YOURS NOT ALOUD TO DRINK——" the blonde haired chef goes quiet all of a sudden and he drops the drink.
" ARE YOU DUMP!!" Zoro yelled as Sanji stands there in shook.
" Y-you have your mark." Sanji saids with a shaky voice, the" Royal Mark" is supposed to show up once your soulmate gets near you, near, it is a strong word, though sometimes it varies on the distance, it could be a whole country apart or they could be in the same room. No one ever knows until they meet the person.
Zoro looks at himself and sure enough he has a mark on his left shoulder. The Mark is supposed to either be matching with your soulmate or it's supposed to resemble your soulmate in a way. The royal family is the only one that has this ability.
Zoro mark is a-A JOLLY ROGER!!!!! One with a straw hat.
"Great your soulmate is a pirate. Isn't that the Strawhat's jolly Roger? Your soulmate better not be one of those lovely ladies they have on that crew!!!" The chef start cleaning up the mess he made as Zoro just looks at his shoulder.

Zero's pov

A pirate huh their a pirate. My soulmate is a pirate not just any pirate it's one of the straw hat's but if it was someone on the crew wouldn't my mark be their role on the on the crew like a doctor, navigator,shipwright or sniper. What if it's the capital. I could join their crew as a swordsman. A real swordsman I have been training far so long but I'am not allowed to leave. I have to see if the straw hat's are here.
" COOK HELP ME SEE IF THEY ARE HERE!" I yell as I run to get my swords.
" WHAT! IAM NOT- " i cut him off.
"REMEMBER THEY HAVE TWO GIRLS ON THEIR CREW." I yell as I grab my swords.
" hehehe ok!" I swear I see hearts in his eyes.

Zoro and Sanji make their way out the castle.
" I am not your dish boy!" Zoro yells as he gets out his chef's outfit. No one really knows what the prince looks like because he never goes out so he just needs to wear something to get out the castle.
" You are today moss head." He lights a cigarette. Zoro rolls his eyes. They get to the docks and they see it the straw hat's ship and lucky of Zoro and Sanij they are just getting off the ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
614 words