The captain of the straw hat's

Luffy's pov
" IAM SO HUNGRY!!!! WE NEED A CHEF !!!!" My stomach growls. " MAYBE THAT TOWN HAS ONE NAMI GO THERE." I yell as I point at an town
"We have to go there already to get food and supplies" Nami rolls her eyes and turns into the dock.
"Hey luffy— uhhh CHOPPER COME LOOK AT THIS." Ussop yells for chopper. Chopper walks over there and so does most of the crew. Ussop points at my shoulder. Everyone looks shocked.
" What what is it!! Is something on me!!!" I look at my shoulder. It's a mark that has three swords.
"How peculiar." Robin saids as she looks at it closer.
" I-I THINK I HAVE READ ABOUT THIS!!! THERES A ROYAL FAMILY THAT HAS WHATS CALLED THE MARK!!!! WHO EVER IS DESTINED TO BE WITH SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY GETS THE MARK!!" Chopper yells as everyone else gets more shocked.
"LUFFY IS DESTINED TO BE MARRIED TO THE ROYAL FAMILY!!!" Nami yelled and Chopper just nods." THINK OF THE BERRIES!!!!" Nami starts giggling.
"Luffy I need you to be really nice to this princess ok." She holds on to my shoulders
" Wait but I thought the only one left was prince named Roronoa Zoro." Chopper said
"I-its a guy." Nami asked and yet again chopper just nods.
"Then be really nice to that prince Luffy." She saids with a smile
"Wont they make luffy marry this prince then we won't have a caption." Ussop said with a worried face. Now the crew knows that they could have me marry this prince or keep me away from the prince and just go on as normal.
"I'am not marrying this prince." All the crew is actually pretty happy about that." IAM GOING TO ASK HIM TO JOIN TJE CREW!!!" Why did they not think he would say that he will ask anyone and everyone to join his crew.
"LUFFY NO " everyone on the crew yells. The crew soon docks and get off the ship.
"HEHEHEH MAYBE WE CAN GET A CHEF ON THE CREW OR A SWORDS MAN.... BOTH WOULD BE BEST!!!!!!" The whole crew rolls their eyes.

Zoro's pov
Did the straw hat say he is looking for a swords man and a chef, maybe me and the idiot chef could— Sanji is talking to the black haired girl and the orange haired girl.
" Great." I mutter to myself. I slowly follow him I really wouldn't but without him I am mostly likely going to be dragged back to the castle .
"Your look so beautiful today my lady." That stupid chef just keeps on talking and talking to these girls he is so annoying.
"Nami, Robin stop talking to him we got to go!!!!" A man with a long nose saids as he drags the girls away.
The cook gets in front of the long nosed man.
" Your very lovely to madame." The long nosed man blinds and blushes.Wait dose he think that dude is a girl. There is no way that he really thinks that, that is a girl.
"Pfft- you stupid cook!!!!!!" I start busting out laughing. The whole straw hat crew starts laughing.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR LAUGHING AT YOU NO GOOD PRINCE—!" He stops realizing he just messed up.
"Um did you say PRINCE!" The orange haired girl yells and I see money in her eyes.
" SHHHH!" I yell at her to be quite.
Now the whole crew is looking at him.
"WAIT LUFFY HAS THAT MARK!!!" The long nose yells. Wait luffy... luffy isn't that the caption? If it really is the caption maybe I could join the crew and get out of this hell hole I mean he did say he wants a swords man on the crew.
"WAIT REALLY JOIN MY CREW THEN!!!!!" Luffy yells so loud you could hear him from the other side of the town. The crew looks shocked and try to stop him.
"Sure why not." I say as I walk over to them.
" ME TOO!" The cook walks with me.
"See they don't want to join— WAIT YOU REALLY WANT TO JOIN JUST LIKE THAT!!!" The long nosed one yells.
"yeah this seem like a perfect chance to get away from that stupid castle." I say as I hold my swords happy I might get to use them in a real fight for once.
"HEHEHE GREAT TWO NEW CREW SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO!!!!" The very excited captain yells he's jumping up and down with how
Happy he is.
"I am a swords man." I say now I can finally work on being the world's best swords man and keep my promise.
"I am a chef." That no good cook saids has he is clearly looking at the two girls and ... the long nose?? Why would he be looking at the long nose.
"THIS IS GREAT WE NEED A SWORDSMAN AND WE CHEF!!! NOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN GET SOME MEAT!!!" Now I have joined the straw hat crew I wonder what will happen only time will tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
843 words