Chapter 1.2 - The Devilish School Grass Wants to Chase Me

Fu Yichen is a calm person and his calmness has been exercised to the greatest extent in the past five years. But even so, in the face of such a confusing situation, his heart was unable to calm down. This situation was too strange for him to calm down.

[The Mary Sue Reversal System is not a joke. The Mary Sue Reversal System is a super-powerful force that is formed by the strong resentment and complaints of those from the Anti-Mary Sue Alliance which causes the Illusory World Reversal System to form. The System isn’t child’s play1Simple matter.]

Fu Yichen’s heart skipped a beat, ignoring the mechanical voice’s continuous rant. He was able to immediately grasp the key point, ‘Illusory world?’

[Yes, this is an illusory world derived from a Mary Sue romance novel. That is, the world of a book, the world of Mary Sue. Mary Sue should go die!]

The corners of Fu Yichen’s mouth twitched again. This mechanical voice isn’t suited for roasting2talking shit, not really grilling but he could generally understand what was going on. That is to say, he is now currently in an illusory world and this world is a world derived from a Mary Sue romance novel. To put it simply, he has now entered a novel.

‘Is this a dream?’

Dreaming is similar to something like the person’s soul leaving their body to go to another unknown world. In a dream, a person would feel that everything around them was real and that their body was real but when the person wakes up they will only discover that it was all an illusion. The only difference between the book world and a dream is that he is aware that he is in an illusion.

[What the hell do you mean by dream?]

Fu Yichen closed his eyes when he heard the mechanical voice of the system, he needed to get used to this garbage-like system that’s full of rants as soon as possible. The mechanical voice continued before Fu Yichen could speak.

[You have been forcibly bound to the Mary Sue Reversal System and will coexist with the system from now on.]

[Then… how do I get out?] Fu Yichen could only feel that the corners of his lips were a little dry. Not mentioning how he got in, he should be able to get out, right? Although his current situation is something similar to dreaming, it’s a bit scarier than a dream because he was aware.

[Reverse the ending of the Mary Sue Female Protagonist in this article in getting the Male Protagonist, I hate the mentally retarded Mary Sue the most!] This introduction filled with spit shows that the system has a lot of resentment towards Mary Sue.

[What article?] Although Fu Yichen had a general understanding of the situation but he had never read any Mary Sue romance novels and even if he had read novels, at most he would’ve read Tom Sue3Male MC with girls falling left and right for him, basically harem MC but super duper OP. Besides, there are thousands of Mary Sue novels, how would he know which one was which? Who was the Male Protagonist and Female Protagonist? What was the plot?

But soon the Garbage System answered his question.

[Host, please receive the information. Host, please receive the information]

Fu Yichen always felt that the tone of this system was a bit rude so he opened his mouth to talk, “Receive.”

[You just need to answer in your heart, no need to open your mouth.] That voice sounded a little gloating?

Now Fu Yichen doesn’t want to give it just a little beating but a very bad beating.

Soon, a large amount of information surged into Fu Yichen’s mind. After quickly clearing and sorting it out, Fu Yichen was stunned for a long time. It wasn’t because the information was difficult to sort or accept, it was really… it blinded his eyes. No wonder there was an anti-Mary Sue alliance.