Chapter 1.3 - The Devilish School Grass Wants to Chase Me

“Young Master?” Uncle Qi looked at Fu Yichen with a puzzled look on his face.

“You go out first.” Fu Yichen suppressed the stormy waves in his heart and spat out a few words calmly. The voice that came out was a bit cold but was full of charm which was in line with the temperament of the second male lead.

“Understood Young Master. I’ll be at the door, please call me at any time if you need anything.” Uncle Qi didn’t suspect him and was as respectful as always, closing the door on his way out.

Fu Yichen took a deep breath and looked at the face in the mirror that was himself, that was four to five years younger. In fact, apart from the fact that his outline was slightly more immature than in reality, his 18-year old self was already over 1.8 meters tall and handsome. His face was well-defined and even his eyes showed a coldness that didn’t match his age, showing the uprightness of a soldier.

‘So I am now the Second male Xia Houming?’ Fu Yichen wanted to confirm it.

[Yes, the host is the Second male Xia Houming.] The mechanical sound of the system answered him.

Fu Yichen slapped cold water on his face in a daze and soon the stimulation of the water was able to calm him down. His current identity was actually a good thing for his current situation. As the second male lead, he has enough opportunities to get in touch with the Male and Female Protagonists which is the most favorable condition to prevent them from developing feelings or breaking them up.

On the other hand, as one of the protagonists of the novel ‘The Devilish School Grass Wants to Chase Me’, his unique golden finger gives him an absolute advantage and convenience.

Of course, for an actor who had been playing a supporting role for five years, this was definitely a great opportunity to improve his acting skills or to say, an opportunity to show his acting skills. Fu Yichen could only think this way optimistically.

Before sitting at the dining table, Fu Yichen quickly sorted out the information about the Second male Xia Houming in his mind. He had to admit that the character of the Male Protagonist in this Mary Sue romance novel was completely better than the male lead in most idol dramas that he knew. He could only sum up a few points.

The relationship between the Second male and the Male Protagonist is very close (as close as brothers). He is handsome but not as handsome as the Male Protagonist and is often reduced into the foil of the Male Protagonist.

The biggest villain has more money and power than the Male Protagonist but he isn’t able to win against him or get the Female Protagonist.Most of them have superior backgrounds, outstanding abilities, successful careers, handsome and compelling but no matter how much they do for the Female Protagonist, they will always be rejected by the Female Protagonist in the end.Handsome, extraordinary, and even flirtatious, but all infatuated with the Female Protagonist and dedicating everything for her. They will not hesitate to do everything for her but no matter what, they aren’t able to obtain the Female Protagonist’s heart.In the end, all of them choose to let go because of their love for the Female Protagonist, fulfilling the ending of the Male and Female Protagonist. They either leave sadly or pair up with the Second female.

In short, it’s similar to a table of cups. As the Second male, Xia Houming obviously couldn’t get rid of this routine. Born in a military family, he has a distinguished status, outstanding ability, and intelligence.

He has been favored by his grandfather who is a senior military officer since he was a child. He is cold on the outside and hot on the inside. Especially, after falling in love with the Female Protagonist there were only two words to describe him, total infatuation.