Freya's p.o.v

Growing up with being a triplet is not fun.

I am the middle of my brothers. I have an older brother that is not a triplet but he is 3 years older. When me, Fin and Fab were 7 my mum was on her way to the hospital to give birth to my sister but she got into a crash and both her and my little sister died.

 Because of that my dad took to drinking and then he started to abuse us. I would let it happen not knowing how to defend myself, I took the hits, and Fab started to try to defend me and he took the hits for me, but he couldn't always. When I hit 10th grade my dad had been gone for a day and then an officer showed up and arrested my dad.

Then these people came in and tried to take me and my siblings away.

I screamed as they pulled me away from my brothers, I tried to kick and pull out of their hold but they pinned me to the ground. I screamed and tried to keep fighting, but I was exhausted and in pain from all of the bruises and cuts. I let them take me. I stop fighting as they help me up and lead me to a car but everything blurs and the last thing I hear is Fab calling my name.

I wake up in the hospital, I see a woman waiting she looks up at me when she realizes I'm awake,

" Good morning Freya," I stare at her, not knowing what to say.

"You are probably wondering what is happening well, you've two broken ribs, and a sprained wrist. Not including all the bruises and cuts." I won't say anything. I won't tell her that I've been cutting myself, while I also had the cuts dad did to me.

"you will go live with the Vincels. They are very kind and are going to treat you well but before you go, you will get treated and have a meal." I don't say anything for a while when she gets up to leave, my voice is scratchy as speak

"Where are my brothers?"

"Fabian and Finnegan are in different homes and are being treated as well. Fabian fought the doctors as they tried to help him. He kept demanding to know where you and Finn were. So he was put in a room by himself where he screamed and kept threatening to kill everyone." I stare at her listening to the words she just said. Oh my fucking God what has Fab gotten himself into.           

                                               Lmk if you like it or not ;)