Reunite To Come Up With A Plan...

It's been about a few minute walk to the intesive treatment center where Gordon was currently at. They had to be careful because they was joker's guy's partoling around the entire island. Sneaking around... or probably taking them out silently whatever work's best to get pass them and get their safe and sound. Batman held Jervis from behind to keep him out of harm way's while checking in on him to make sure he alright and not hurt in any way...

Batman: Great. Joker got an whole entire army...*look's behind*

Jervis:*peek's from behind* It all of the Arkham inmates from all the stations on the island... 

Batman:*look's down* They partoling the island. He been planning this...*sigh*

Jervis: Oh Alice, You save the day. You got me by you'r side!*stand's beside him*

Batman: Don't worry about me. You fine after what they did?*look's at him*

Jervis: It was just a slap... I can handle it.*rub his cheek*

Batman: Good. You gonna need to be tough. We going to go through some big things tonight that might change all of us for the rest of our lives...

Jervis: I know that. If i knew what is happening i would tell you....*look's upset*

Batman: I appericated it Jervis.... Let's keep walking. Shall we?

Jervis: You'r so smart Alice~*giggles*

Batman: Let's just go. Can't just stand here chatting all night...

Jervis: Didn't even hear my compliment....*sad sigh*

Batman held Jervis hand and started to dragged him. Jervis was fangirling to death while trying to catch up with Batman. Walking side by side, Jervis shared a few glances with the dark knight... Causing Batman to look at him... They both just looked away from each other. A thug try to run up from behind, but Batman punched the living daylight's  out of him without even looking...

Batman: Thug's... When will they learn.*sigh*

Jervis: They just stupid.... They should know they can't win against you... I should know.

Batman: You'r right Jervis. They gonna need to learn a few thing's or two...

Jervis: Of course i right. I mean i smart but i know better. You'r big, strong....

Batman:*blushes* Thank you.... I apperciate the compliment.

Jervis: Don't thank me Alice... you know it true~*giggles*

Batman: Hmm...*look's away* Interesting...

Finally made it to the treatment center, making sure nobody was around. Batman founded two snipers on top of the roof. Batman put Jervis in a bush to hide and told him to be quiet, causing Jervis to blush. Batman went to take care of them, while Jervis took out his phone and started to record him and take photo's. Seeing him come back he hid his phone in his pocket so he couldn't see what he was doing...

Batman: They gone. Come on...*grabbed his hand and dragged him*

Jervis: A-alright Alice... all you have to do is a-ask....*blushes*

Gordon: Quickly inside! *opens the door* Before they see you!

Batman:*gently pushes Jervis in their* Get in their....

Jervis: O-okay...*closes the door*

Gordon: I see you found him... He safe and sound..*looks at him*

Batman: Took a while. How did you get in here without getting caught?