Batman Been Kidnapped...

After the big epic fight against Harley Quinn, they continue to walk amongst the long hall's of this place that they trapped in. They continue for their search for the Joker, while being careful.... cause you never know who got out of their cells. Batman had his vision mode on to see more clearler, while Jervis just looked around scared that his "alice" might get hurt.... But other wise, they were also keeping an eye out for the warden...

Batman: Room clear.* keeps walking*

Jervis: Y-you really did a number on Miss Quinn alice....

Batman: Well, she was in the way. Plus she be out of our way for a while...*gently smirks*

Jervis: Oh boy! You really is the man i fall for~*giggles*

Batman:*gently grabs his hand* I hope i doing a really good job at it.

Jervis: Oh Alice~ You never failed to impress me!*smiles at him*

Batman: Good.*kisses his hand* 

Jervis:*starts faning himself* Golly gosh i-is it just me or is it h-hot in here....

Batman: Come on you silly....*kisses his cheek* Try to keep up with me if you can...

Jervis:*blushes more* Wait for me!*runs after him* Wow you'r fast!

Batman hooked his arm around Jervis, and just smile at him. That made Jervis even more lovestruck than he ever was. Jervis just scooted closer to him so he can be right beside him, and batman just nodded. They continue walking for a few, until the walkie-talkie started talking.... and it was Gordon...

Batman: Hello Gordon.

Gordon: Hello, Batman it's great to hear you...

Jervis: Hi Gordon!

Gordon: Hello to you too Jervis...*chuckles*

Batman: What is that you called us?

Gordon: Alway's straight to the point aren't you?*chuckles*

Batman: I like to get things done.*sigh*

Gordon: Can't blame you. But i calling to tell you that Miss Quinn escape...

Batman: What? How?* looks serious*

Jervis: Maybe someone came and help her?*looks at him*

Gordon: Sounds like it. But i found some of my cop's i told them to get to the front enterance to safety...

Batman: Thank for the warning Gordon...*gently smiles*

Gordon: My pleasure Batman. Protect him Jervis, will you?*chuckles*

Jervis: You can count on me Gordon! I protect my alice!

Gordon: Good that what i like to hear. Catch ya later...*hangs up*

Batman: Now we must be careful... Quinn is dangerous...

Jervis: We got this! If she comes we fight her!*giggles*

Batman: Sure we will...

They continue walking, but they didn't know that someone was following them. Carefully they walked until Batman suddenly stopped. Making Jervis concern, Batman whispered "Don't move" causing Jervis to gently nod his head. Out of nowhere Joker jumped on Batman choking the life out of him....

Joker: Surpise Batsy!*giggles insanly*

Batman:*is struggling* Get. off. Of. Me...

Joker: Harley! Like we Practice dear!

Harley: Got ya pudding~*walks up to batman*

Jervis: Leave him alone!* tackle Harley*

Harley: Jervis! Get off of me!*starts to swing her bat around*

Batman: No... Not Jervis.*throws a smoke bomb*

Joker: I still got ya batsy!!

Batman: Jervis run now!*shouts to him*

Jervis: I-i-

Batman: That's an order. NOW.*still struggling*

Jervis ran away and hide an a hiding spot, with tear in his eye's. He peek around the corner carefully to find that Harley was hitting his Alice with her bat. He was filled with horror and fear for his love one. Batman risked his own life to save his, "that proves that he loves me" he thought lovely. But then he saw a drip of blood ran from Batman mouth, causing Jervis to have a heart attack.

Joker: It been a while Batsy! Oh how i miss seeing you'r face...

Batman: What do you want Joker.*looks at him*

Joker:*wipes the blood from batman lips* Oh bat's if only you the only thing i want... But i want to run arkham the way i want to!!*giggles*

Harley: Pudding tell him about the surpise!*leans on her bat*

Joker: Great idea Harley!*plops himself on his lap* You know when Bane get all big and stuff?

Batman: Yes. I know...*looks at him*

Joker: Doctor Young been helping me out... But she pulled out of our little "deal"....

Batman: ...

Joker: My boy's are gonna get her and her book, but for now...

Some of Joker men came in with the strap table, and joker put batman on it. Batman tried to fight him but Harley hit him with her bat and he felled. They strapped Batman up and started taking him away, with him struggling to get free. Joker started walking behind them with Harley to keep in eye out on him... to make sure he ain't going do some funny business...

Joker: It was only just a few hour's that i was strapped up. But you is in my position now!

Batman: You won't get away with this Joker...

Joker: Blah blah blah. Spare me the hero saying...*chuckles*

Batman: Frank Boles. I knew you were a traitor to the gcpd....

Frank: Look Batman, Joker offered me money so i decided to help him.

Batman: Help them kill the officers....*looks at him*

Joker: He a great worker Bat's! Does his job right!

Harley: He sure can make a women love him....*sigh*

Joker: Stop flirting with the hire help harley!

Harley: But i have eyes only for you pudding~*giggles*

Batman:*thinking about his loved one*

Joker: Now tell me Bat's. Why would Jervis try to help you? Hmm?*looks at him*

Batman: I don't know. *looks back at him*

Harley:*giggles* I think Jervis got a crush on the bat-brain!

Joker: ....

Harley: Pudding? Are you alright?*look's concern*

Joker: Henchmen would you guys give us privacy for a moment? Now.

Frank: You guy's heared what he said. Move it!*pushes them*

Joker waited till they left the area, an he put his hands above Batman head and looked at him with anger. Harley being scared she just stayed quiet because she know not to mess with him when he was angry. Batman wasn't scared so he looked at him to see what he got to say....

Joker: I feel like you lying to me batsy. I don't like it when you lie to me.*looks pissed*

Batman: I not lying joker.*looks at him*

Joker: Bat's this relationship we have is suppose to be just the two of us. No one else unless someone gonna get hurt.... and it's not gonna to be pretty....

Batman: I like to see you try Joker. You gonna regret the day you touched and harmed my friends and the people of gotham. I will stop you...

Joker:*has a crazy smile and lean down* You alway's do don't cha? That what our little game about~

Harley: ...

Joker lean back up and started pushing the table still smiling at Batman. While Harley walke beside them to keep an eye out of Batman. Batman was thinking about Jervis and hoping that he made it out safe an sound and didn't get hurt...