The Lakelont Lodge

The Baudelaires and Quagmires exited the Hinterlands by the rickety trolley.
They found a hotel in Dark Avenue and asked the trolley man to take a stop there. They went down the trolley an walked towards the entrance of the hotel.

"Lakelont Lodge. I felt like I'm familiar with that hotel," said Quigley.
"Er, Quigley, that hotel is the hotel we stayed in last time, when we were nine," said Isadora.
"hm, no wonder it sounds familiar,"
"We did too," said Klaus. "We stayed here when I was eight. Mother and father said that they had a meeting in this hotel."
"Our parents said that too. Do you think we had that on the same day?" said Duncan.
"Yeah, probably," said Violet.

They went up to the front desk and asked, "Can we please have three rooms?" Violet actually asked that.
"Isadora," said Klaus. "We'll share rooms."
"I'm fine with that!" said Isadora.
Klaus blushed and smiled.
"Violet and I will share a room," said Duncan.
"Oh sorry Duncan," Violet said. "I have to stay with Sunny."
"Oh, okay. That's fine!" Duncan said.
"Guess I have to stay with you, Quigs."

It was time to get to their rooms and settle down to unpack.

"Oh. We only have one bed.." said Isadora who was wonderstruck.
*Gulp*
"We only have one bed.." repeated Klaus.
They both exchanged looks. They felt awkward...

Dusk came and the Baudelaires and Quagmires hurried themselves to the buffet to eat dinner. Their stomachs demanded to eat. Which meant that they were hungry.

After dinner, all of them settled in their hotel rooms.

"Klaus?" Isadora said.
"Yeah?" he replied sleepily.
"Oh nothing. I was just checking to see if you were awake. Anyways, goodnight," Isadora said.
"All is well, all is tight,
Have a great sleep at this very night," Klaus said in poetic form.
"Oh Klaus." Isadora said chuckling. "You always flatter me."
Klaus chuckled too.
"Nighty night."