The Murder of Crows

The Baudelaires and Quagmires returned to an old town where bad, bad memories were created. It was called the Village of Fowl Devotees.
"I remember this place," said Isadora.
"We were hidden inside the Fowl Fountain."
"Yeah, and I kept crying for some reason," Duncan admitted.
"Do you still remember the couplets I made? The Baudelaires were so smart to figure it out," Isadora said as she smiled.
"Yup, I've still got 'em," said Klaus also smiling.
"I know!" exclaimed Duncan like he had a plan.
"Let's make a page in my new journal that has all the memories of this vile village," Duncan suggested.
"Great idea. Then, we'll might be able to show our future children," Violet said.

The Baudelaires and Quagmires edited one of the pages on the journal of Duncan. It turned out to look astonishing- the couplets of Isadora was there (spelling out 'fountain'), a photograph of the Fowl Fountain, and another photograph, but this time was the Baudelaires and Quagmires.
"There," said Klaus writing the word 'fountain'.
"There, now this is presentable."
The Baudelaires and Quagmires were amazed of their own work. On the contrary, it was truly remarkable.

"I just remembered. I told the Elders here that we will stay here for the night. Let's go to the er- Council of Elders," said Klaus.
"Look at that murder of crows,
I wonder what would happen if someone shoots a crow with their bows," said Isadora sarcastically. She already knew what would happen because it wasn't her first time here.
"C'mon, we shan't take long in the Council of Elders," said Quigley.

After the counseling, they all stayed by themselves inside the old house of Hector.
If you are wondering how they are not being accused of murder anymore, it's because the town and Elders completely forgot since it has been years anyway.

It was finally the next day and the Baudelaires and Quagmires were discussing a conversation...

"I think I have a great idea," said Violet.
Everyone looked at Violet.
"Why not after this, let's go and visit the V.F.D headquarters?" suggested Violet.
"Yeah! Then we can journal the mem-" said Duncan.
"I remember. We don't have memories there."
"No, you don't, but I do!" said Quigley excitedly.
Isadora and Duncan smiled.
"We are would be thrilled to know,
Where else did you go?" said Isadora in poetic form.
"I've been wherever you all had been. Except for the place the Baudelaires went after we lost each other," said Quigley.
"So you have been it the Hinterlands?" asked Duncan.
"Yeah, I did go there," replied Quigleforth.
"Even Prufrock Prep?" asked Isadora.
"Yes. But I didn't study there. I just studied the book, 'The Incomplete History of Secret Organizations'," said Quigley.
"Okay so, are we still going to go to Mortmain Mountains?" asked Violet.
"Nah, we've just been in snow and I'm sick of it," said Isadora.

"I am too," agreed everyone.

"Fine with me," said Violet.