Part I

"Oh she's here"

"look at het, she's both beautiful and sophisticated"

While a women walking pass by everyman in the office. She can't her but to show her smile and spreading her beautiful look to everyone.

"Oh...Mina" A greet from a tall women with a very confident look walking up to the elegant women

"Ah Good morning.. Lisa, How can I help you?" she greet and asking back nicely to the women who Infront of her

"Just I want to congrats you that you win on that case. Your too amazing, You know that case is so hard when I saw it in the first. I also heard that the other attorney was listening in awe because of your ability, He froze there without a word"

"You might have heard it wrong, It wasn't that drastic" She smile back but who didn't know Myuoi Mina

"You do have to be humble, uh... it's already time to get off work. What brings you to the office?" she ask

"I was just going to grab some paperwork to go over at home*small laugh* so, forgive me. Let me go and get it right now. Let's talk next time we met"

"Okay okay" But what with those smile Lisa? She watches mina walk into her office room and go back to her seat.

While mina get inside her office room, Meanwhile the outside*

"Ms.Mina is a very talented Female attorney. The case that she defended yesterday was an overwhelming victory"

"Isn't that too good?"

But while in the office room*

[Phone Ringing]

*chaeyoung* she got a phone call from someone then pick it up

"Hello honey"

"Hello, Mrs.Lawyer. Keep working, Won't you come home and rest? Be careful, Your wife might be have another woman. And you may have to defend yourself in court against your wife"

"Hmm, I'm sorry... I'm just swinging by the office to grab some paperwork. You know that I have a alot of work recently. And besides, This next case is between a husband and wife, That's why I need to bring to home their paperwork to study over. I'll be there soon"

"And what is going on with that couple to make my wife stressed?" Sounds lovely through the phone call

"They are divorcing, But the husband isn't please. Because all their property, whether it's their house or car that they got outside of marriage, all go to wife"

"And who is your client, The husband or the wife?"

"Oh, I'm representing the wife"

"Hence, 100% the wife will win then because no attorney has ever beaten you before"

"It's true that the past cases, You can say that it's be because of me. But this time, I think it's more likely because the wife is smart, because every property she earned is all in her name. Whether before or after the marriage. This is the reason that make her likely to already win this case"

"Smart just like my wife, Right?"

"But.... don't tell me that you're regretting it right now... Because all our properties are also in my name"

"Eh...I don't dare to think that, My wife is pretty, smart and very capable. We will never go to Court of over our possessions. I trust my wife. Can you turn on your camera right quick?" Said and both open camera. Chaeyoung switch the camera to the table showing off the food to her wife

"Do you see? These are all the foods my wife likes"

"What about your work today? Isn't there anything you have to do?"