𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲. american idiot

s4 e2 {vecna's curse}
"DON'T WANNA BE AN AMERICAN IDIOT. DON'T WANT A NATION UNDER THE NEW MEDIA." green day

THE FIVE WALKED IN THROUGH THE DOOR, looking around to see if the man was anywhere

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." Mickey walked along the right side of the building, flashing her light against the wall. "Guys, someone's been here." The Mayfield girl flashed her light over a bowl of half eaten spaghetti-o's. From beside her, the Harrington boy handed his lit flashlight to his girlfriend, grabbing an oar off of the wall.

"What's with the oar?" Steve looked over at Max, only to jab the oar into the covered boat.

"What are you doing?" The boy continued to check the boat as Dustin asked him again, getting a response this time.

"He might be in here." As Steve continued to check, the Henderson boy suggested that he take the tarp off. "If you're so brave, you take the tarp off."

"Maybe he heard us. Got spooked and ran."

"Don't worry. Steve will get him with his oar." Mickey chuckled, shaking her head at the two boys as she watched.

"I know you think you're being funny, Henderson. But considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times, personally, I don't find it funny in the slight-" Before Steve could finish his sentence, the boy came out from under the tarp, shoving Steve towards a wall.

"Holy fuck!"

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait." The sound of the Harrington boys body hitting the wall was loud. Eddie stood in front of him, a broken bottle to his neck.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Eddie! Eddie! Stop!" Mickey placed one of the flashlights down on a table, shoving her free hand into her pocket to find her pocket knife. After the things that happened over the summer, she doesn't walk around without some kind of protection. The older girl also kept a gun in her room... just in case.

"It's me. It's Dustin." Seeing as though the boy wasn't letting go, the red head walked up behind Eddie, holding her now opened pocket knife against his throat.

"Hands off my boyfriend or I'll kill you. And believe me, I've killed things before, so you bet your scrawny ass that I'll keep my word."

"Mickey! Stop!" The Munson boy hesitated for a moment before letting go of Steve, his hands in the air as Mickey kept her knife at his throat.

"Drop the bottle."

"Drop the knife." Mickey chuckled with a scoff, whispering to the boy.

"You don't have any room to be making negotiations with me, Eddie. Drop. The. Bottle." The long haired boy tossed the half bottle towards a spot no one was standing near, the bottle shattering as it hit the floor. "Now, move away." The boy took a few steps back with Mickey, his hands still in the air.

"Mick, let go of Eddie." The Mayfield girl let go of the boy, switching her pocket knife closed, placing it back in her pocket. Steve took a sigh of relief as he moved towards the girl, running his hands through his hair.

"That was so hot." Mickey grinned up at her boyfriend as Eddie questioned the Henderson boy.

"What are you doing here?"

"We're here to help. Eddie, these are my friends. You know Robin, from band. This is my friend Max. The one who never wants to play D&D. That's her sister, Mickey." Eddie turned to look at the older red head, who gave him a soft nod in return. "Eddie, we're on your side. I swear on my mother. Right, guys?"

"Yes. Yes, we swear. On Dustin's mother."

"On Dustin's mama." The Munson boy fell to a sitting position on a box, up against the wall he had just held Steve against. Mickey watched as he looked away from the group, looking at the ground in front of him.

"Eddie, we just want to talk. Okay?" The older Mayfield sister stood beside a now sitting Steve as she watched Robin and Dustin kneel down in front of Eddie, not wanting to scare him.

"We just wanna know what happened."

"You won't believe me." Mickey let out a scoff, shaking her head as the Munson boy turned to look at her, confused as to what she was laughing at.

"Believe me when I tell you that there is nothing I don't believe anymore. Honestly. It can't be that crazy." Eddie looked away from the girl as Steve placed his hand on the back of her lower thigh, very close to the back of her knee as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Right?"