𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲. when i come around

s4 e7 {the massacre at hawkins lab}
"NO TIME TO SEARCH THE WORLD AROUND, CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE I'LL BE FOUND." green day

THE FIVE TEENS HID UNDER SKULL ROCK, sitting and waiting for the creatures to go away so they could run

THE FIVE TEENS HID UNDER SKULL ROCK, sitting and waiting for the creatures to go away so they could run. The Mayfield girl kept her hand in Steve's, reassuring herself that he was there, that this was real, and she wasn't high off of anything.

    "Okay, that was close."

"Too close." Steve attempted to follow after Mickey and the rest of the teens but his vision blurred, the Harrington boy groaning as he hit the rock.

"Steve." The Mayfield girl was quick to be by the boys side, helping him stand up a bit straighter.

"I'm alright, Mick. I'm okay. Don't worry."

"You're losing blood, Steve. You're not okay." The red haired girl gently touched the wounds on the boys torso, the boy hissing in pain. "Just sit down, okay?" The boy nodded his head as the Mayfield girl assisted with helping him sit against the rock.

"Fuck!" Steve held his hand against his torso, groaning when he lifted his hand, letting Mickey get a look of the gash.

"God, you're so lucky I took a med class at my old school." The Harrington boy gave the girl a soft smile, still in pain as she pulled at a tear in the bottom of her shirt. Beside her, Robin kneeled down and began speaking to the boy.

"Okay, so the good news here is, uhm, I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies. But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me or something, let me know." Mickey chuckled beside the girl as she took the long piece from her shirt as Steve spoke.

"Robin." The Buckley girl responded, waiting for the boy to speak again. "I kinda wanna punch you."

"Sense of humors still intact. That's a good sign." Steve turned to his girlfriend, who looked about ready. The Harrington boy leaned forward, moving away from the rock as Mickey held out the cloth, asking if he was ready.

"I'm always ready. Just do it." The red haired girl quickly wrapped the piece of cloth around her boyfriends torso, covering the wound as he hissed in pain.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry." The Harrington boy ran his hands through his hair as Mickey pulled at the booth a bit, tying it in a knot.

"Thanks, Mick."

"Anytime." From underneath the shelter of the rock, the couple noticed Eddie climbing up a different rock, standing on top of it.

"So, uh, this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?" Mickey nodded her head as she carefully pulled Steve to stand up, throwing his arm over her shoulder.

"Wait, watch out for the vines. It's all a hive mind." The Mayfield girl looked at the ground, seeing the vines at her feet as the Munson boy questioned Nancy.

"It's all a what?" Before the Wheeler girl could explain what it was, Steve beat her to it, explaining it in a way Eddie would understand.

"All the creepy crawlies around here, dude, there like one, or something. Step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna." Mickey chuckled as Eddie looked down at the ground beneath him.

"Shit." The long haired boy began to slowly make his way down the rock, careful not to step on anything.

"But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people? Obviously." The smaller girl nodded her head as Robin continued. "So, theoretically, we could go to the police station and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate." The red haired girl laughed as she pulled away from her boyfriend, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I highly doubt this boring ass town has something as cool as grenades, Robin. But guns, probably."

"Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns. I have guns in my bedroom." Mickey stayed quiet for a moment, wondering if she should admit to the same thing.

"You, Nancy Wheeler, have guns, plural, in your bedroom?" The Wheeler girl nodded her head as Mickey sighed, speaking to the group.

"I do too. Even got an axe behind the door just in case." Steve whipped his head around to look at the girl, confused as to why he didn't know any of this. The long haired boy chuckled, pointing to the Mayfield girl.

"Okay, now that's more believable."

"A Russian Makarov and a revolver." Eddie nodded his head as he turned to Mickey, who already had a smirk on her face.

"What about you, red?"

"Oh, just some Franchi Spas-12. And a knife under my pillow. I'm pretty good with knives." The Harrington boys eyes widened as Mickey shrugged. "What? I wanted to be ready in case some Russian tried to come after me."

"I've never felt a knife under your pillow."

"I move it to the spot between my mattress and and bed frame before you come over."

APOLLO SPEAKS
the way I rushed this chapter is insane