ch. thirty

CHAPTER THIRTY . . .
. . . A DARKEN SEAL !

It was dark.

That was all the young women could comprehend, darkness, an abyss that seemed to be prolonged, never ending. No matter where she walked, it would be empty, she doesn't even know how long she's been walking for.

At first, she was afraid, all of her senses were awake, yet the only thing that could be seen for miles was absolute darkness.

Then, there was light.

She started to run, trying to catch up to it with no avail, her chest pumping as the water below her splashed. Yes, she was in ankle-length water, it wasn't even cold, it was like a flowing liquid that was never-ending.

Don't go!

She noticed a figure far off, it was in the light and her body moved to chase it. She tripped and fell onto her knee in the water, the light disappearing with the figure. She could hear her deep breaths of air in the darkness, and feel the difference between liquid and air.

She was here...

But, where exactly?

Fushiguro Miran was somewhere no of her world. She began to hate the darkness, it forced her to think back, back before she woke up in this domain.

I last thing she could remember was a nearly dead Gojo Satoru, her friend killed by her former brother-in-law, Zen'in Toji.

Toji , someone she once placed her life to, trusted him as her guide in this world. Everything was so easy when he was around, when he was there with her, Fushiguro Emi.

Her final breath concluded her childhood for good. Miran forced herself to mature in order to raise Megumi and Tsumiki with the care they needed.

She could be their aunt or sister, she needed to her their mother. It was a difficult job, there were days when Megumi would cry his heart out, trying to crawl to dangerous spots, and wouldn't eat his food, she remembers greatly how much he hated bottled milk.

Being a mother is one of the hardest tasks anyone can do.

A flash of blood hit her sense me and she gasped, her heart lurching at the glimpse of white hair and plain blue eyes, Gojo Satoru was her final memory.

Satoru. He was someone she never thought would have so much impact on her life, alongside Suguru and Shoko. When Miran first entered Jujutsu High, she only planned to do the classes and go back home, not wanting to waste time interacting with the rest of her classmates.

Then there was Satoru, a boy who slowly became a persistent factor in her life, being the first to introduce himself to her, to follow her around and nag on until she told the truth, that she remembered him.

That winter afternoon

Miran blocked the memory away, it was too hard to remember that day, the day she met with the head of the Kamo clan. The day she realizes she is a monster.

She still thinks that to this day.

Yet, meeting him and up to now, that memory of that winter afternoon developed more than just the end of her childhood. His deep blue eyes held every inch of the eye, every beautiful shade of blue that had ever existed in this world and the next.

What were her true thoughts that day, she was finally able to piece together being eye to eye. When she met him again, she began to appreciate seeing his eyes from time to time.