CHAPTER 2

Chapter 2

Giyuu pov.:

It was night. I was jogging in the forest with my headphones on. I had the weird feeling, that somebody was staring at me. If it is a murder, I don't care. If I die, no one cares. It irritates me a lot. But now I will focus on my music. My favourite band is yoasobi. 

They give me the feeling that I am still worth something. My sister listend to them often befor she died. I hope that I can see her again someday. But I have to stay realistic. She is dead. No one can bring her back. I felt something cold and wet on my cheek. I realised that I was crying.

Sanemi pov.:

My love, my future husband was crying. I wished, that I could go to him and hug him. But he could have the feeling that I'm stalking him, but I'm not. He could hate me, if he finds out what I'm doing for him. No, I can't loose him.

Time skip.

Sanemi pov.:

The little mouse Riku Koji Tobayasa is outside. He goes in the first grade. I'm going to torture him five days long and turn him into a psycho. Then, everybody will think that he is the murderer of that bitch. I can smell my chance. I have a basement in the forest, where some of the bodyparts of my victims are. All in a jar. The rest of the body I burn, so they turn into ashes. 

Next to my basement, I planted some trees, all with the initials and colours of my victims. And of course, planted in the ashes. Next tree is going to be a whisteria tree with Kocho-sans initials on it. I smiled and left the basement door open.

Then I hid in a bush and waited until he went in the basement. „What the fuck is this!? Why is there a hand???? And are these real eyes? HELPPPPP", he said. He screamed and I pushed him into the basement. I let aunt an evil laugh and said: „You are such a baby, NOW STOP SCREAMING. If you don't stop you will die!" 

He immediatly stopped screaming and I smiled. „Good boy." He began crying and then suddenly the floor opened and he fell into a trap.

Time skip

It was lunchtime. I was sitting nearby my senpai. I was staring at him. He had a cheese sandwich with tomatoes on it. He ate it slowly. He had also his black headphones on. He listens to his music. Everywhere. Everytime. His favourite song was monster from YOASOBI of course. I look at him and saw someone nearby him. 

It was Tanjiro Kamado. What was that little rat doing? Does he have a crush on my senpai?? Hmmm, it would be suspicious, if he disappears. I will make him change school. He will change, I know that. If he won't change the school his little sister will get hurt.

I smirked.

( :) hehehe)