Chapter 13

Sanemi pov.:

It is night. The stars shines light. The moon is on the of the sky. Riku is beside me. We wear a black hat, black jacket, black jeans and black shoes, because that the people don't recognize. We walk to the parking spot. Time to take care of this brat. I look at my phone. There is a photo of the car from Yuto. I look at it better.

 What I can see is a red Toyota. I look around me at every parking spot. There I see a red Toyota. Yuto's Toyota! I give Riku a sign thet he can come to me. I see how he holds a sissor in his hand. Then he goes under the car.

Flashback:

«What is if Yuto accedantely crash into a wall? What is if he can't uuse his brake? What is if a marter came to his car and cut the cable of the brake off?» Riku laughs and says: «I get what you want to do. And coincidentally I have a marter as a pet.»

«Okay, let us meet Friday evening at the parking spots at 21:00 p.m. And bring along with you shit from your marter.»

Flaschback ends.

I take the bag with the marter shit and place it around the parking spot where the car stands. This is the best plan ever. I laugh quietly. Riku comes to me and taps me on my shoulder. «I am done. The cable is now done. The brake doesn't work. And he will die. Tomorrow morning you will be dead. Hehehehe. And then he will be mine. We sneak away from the parking spots.

Time skip.:

Yuto pov.:

I wake up and look around me. Oh. I see a book open on my bed. I am still in my normal clothes. I have black trousers on and green T-shirt on. I touch my head gently. It hurts. It is like I am drowning in the sea. I walk slowly to the bathroom. 

My throuth hurts. I close the door behind me and strip my clothes away. Then I stand under the shower and start to do it on. I think about Giyuu. He is always so kind to me. 

But what is if he rejects me? What is if he doesn't like me? What is if he hates gay people? 

I feel so lonely. After the short shower I take the towel and rub my self dry. Hopefully he will say yes.

I walk out the bathroom door and go to the kitchen. There I make me pankakes with strawberries. I take the cow milk from the friger and make myself hot chocolate. I sit on the table and start to think about what I should write. Oh, wait. I can write it down before we meet. I take my note book and start to write.

My nights are awake, my morning is lightened by you, you are my reason to live.

So please, I can't pretend anymore that everything is fine. I can't live anymore like that. Giyuu. I love you. I love you more than you think. I love you from the stars, across the universe and back.

Oh god. This will be so embarrasing. I take the note book and put it in my bag where my money and my phone is. Then I look at the clock. Good. It is now nine o'clock. In the morning. I think I should go shopping a little bit. Because I want to cook for him. My heart skips when I thought about him. His eyes, his pale skin, his raven black hair and also his hands are perfect. Everything is perfect about him. Then I start to eat. 

After I ate my breakfast I go to the supermarket and buy there eggs, flour, sugar and more. I am gonna bake him a cake. Does he like cakes? I don't think about it and buy it on the counter. I look in the bag and bump into someone. I fall on my ass and look at the peson in which I bumped in. Oh, it is only the white haired boy with this creepy look in his face. 

I take my bag. Then I start to walk. «Hey you. You forgot something here.» I turn around and see how the white haired boy shows me how he holds a tomato in his hand. Oh, stupid me. How can it be, that I forgot to pick it up. Wait. It never happend that something fallen out of my bag. I take the tomato and start to walk home.