Toxic Fangs 11 +goodybe

third person pov:

Error was going thouhg some papers he stole around the cave some time back when they were still on their quest with Torrust the morning was slowly coming he could not sleep so the ex destroyer decide to dig bit into history of this place. Never much he got time until now and with the upcoming problems he might as well get inside. Thou most of what he found were just plain old boring text of old people. . .boring. Error would stopped if he did not notice one scroll that he read ealier.

Religion of Redemption. Such a weird name for book. But quite old. He never saw in library. Curses it also had lot of pages ripped of it. Like someone was trying desperately to. . . get rid of something important. But why would they. These texts were ancient. Maybe they belong to the Ancestors of the high ranks. This was writted by someone named Feared. A strucking name yes. Error snorr such a foolish name Feared thats more of a nickname than a name. Thou Error's laughter died down as he sank deeper into reading while his eyes slowly opened. It felt. . .familiar the handwrite felt. . .luxurious, patience, collected, and yet. It send a shiver of seriousnes and deep dark threat. No. . .he must just be thinking to much. But. . . how could it. . .if no the vampires then. . . who-.

"Torrust." Error called for Torrust quietly trying to wake him up by shaking him. It took few moments but soon the skeleton woke up rubing his eyes tiredly it was barely 7 in morning. "Mmm. . .Y-yes Error?" "Look at this." Torrust yawn as he was handed the old papyrus of a paper "Those are some scrolls?" "I found them back at the cave where we gather fire gems." "You look concerned about it?" "I have feeling. . .like. . .it reminds me of something I cannot remember." "Like Deja-Vu?" Torrust questioned finally waking up when things got interesting.

"No. . .There is a dark mystery behind vampires. I want to reveal." "Error that's-." "Insane. I know. But if there is more of these pages. I might reveal the secret. So the only question is. Are you with me or against me?" A deafening silence filled the room for few moment before hand was placed on Error's shoulder. "I'm with you. But first we gonna get home then we can go on your adventure." "Agree. Maybe we could ask King Asgore. He might know something about it." "Good idea. *yawn* But now let us move we have still at least day of walking." 

"Well. . ." Error snap his fingers and made portal near castle gate's Torrust jump back in shiock before his jaw almost dropepd while he shouted. "You could had get us home. THIS ENTIRE TIME?!" "Yea but I enjoy walking." "Error we walk for week straight." "I didn't hear you complain when I carry you thouhg snow." Torrust blush slightly as he huff and grab his backpack. "S-shut up." Error snicker lightly as he push Torrust thouhgt portal and went though it himself.

"Torrust get those games to Rufous. I gonna put some scrolls in library and report to king. I want to meet with you this afternoon so we can go and talk with King Asgore." "Are you sure he will listen thou. Like Don't get me wrong Error but this. .. is kinda foolish." "If I'm just a bit right as I feel. Than its anything but foolish." Error told seriously making Torrust bit concerned but right now it was no time to pounder around those gems need to be deliver to make new weapons so the duo split away for now as Error went back to castle.

He quickly greet with King tellking him report. The big goat moster with suprised and happy that this was quickly taken care off so while Error was dismissed he went to his study to think how the hell he will tell King Asgore.

***time skip***

As Afternoon hit Torrust finaly got back to castle He wait for Error co also show up Torrust was getting bit concerned with how long it was taking to his friend before finally Error emerged he had one of the scrolls and empty diary where he writen down notes before both of them went to meet King Asgore Torrust was honestly more worried that Error who kept calm yet profesional face.