Part 28

It was almost 5 prachi was ready and was going to the rooftop in their house. When she entered she froze in her place seeing a table and two chairs in the middle with candles and a carpet full of rose petals directing her to the table and near the table there stood Ranbir in a all black suit with a black Tshirt and black pants which looked heavenly on him and she could not take her eyes off him. Ranbir also felt the same seeing prachi in a short black dress which was shining like diamonds.
Ranbir : Prachi you look so beautiful and sexy I can't take my eyes off you.
Prachi blushed and replied: thank you, you are also looking so handsome.
They both look at each other and then prachi crashes her lips on his which surprised him but he reciprocated the kiss in an instant. Prachi was the to break the kiss and looked into his eyes.
Prachi: I love you so much Ranbir
Ranbir smiled brightly: I love you more mere chikchikki
They both smiled at each other and sat on the chair. Prachi saw the table and all he favourite dishes were there.
Both of them eat food, spoke and laughed the entire time and that the best time together.
Ranbir : the desert I thought we could go to your favourite ice cream place.
Prachi : yes please let's go
Ranbir looked at her smiling took her had led her to the car. Both of them drove to the ice cream place in silence but Ranbir did not leave her hand even for a minute.
Both of them went to the ice cream parlour and had their ice creams. It was now getting late so Ranbir told prachi that they should go now. Both of them went home and when they went home the door was open and everyone was in the hall sitting and talking and laughing. Dida was the first to notice them.
Dida : oh Ranbir aur Prachi you guys are back.
Everyone turned and looked at them holding hands and smiled.
Pallavi : now both of tell everyone already.
Ranbir was the first to speak : prachi and I love each other and we are together.
Akshay was shocked whereas Disha Purab were happy for them. All of them can and hugged both of them and were talking that's when the bell rang and all we're wondering who it could be at this time at night. Pragya went and opened the door was utterly shocked.
It was Aliya and Tanu at the door. Everyone came there to see who it was and were shocked.
Vikram : what are you both doing here get out of our house.
Aliya : oh you can't kick us out of your house till the case is over
Abhi : who says so it's my house I decided if you say or leave and I suggest you to leave.
Tanu : oh Abhi you cannot kick us out as it's courts orders that we stay here till the case is over.
Pragya : it's okay you both stay here I'll get the guest room ready
Pallavi also left with Pragya. And every one else also went into their rooms.

Thank you for reading
______________________________
Hope you enjoyed it if any changes let me know ❤️