ch 10| Lost

A/N: Time skip in this chapter, Pruitts already had his department funeral.

It's been 3 months since.

Anyway, enjoy.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<Andy Pov>

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

3 months since my life changed, 3 months since I talked to my dad, 3 months since Rue asked to go see her Abuelo. 3 months since I haven't had to pretend to be happy.

The only reason I get out of bed in the morning is for Rue and Robert.

He's helped me through this, and I'm so great full for him.

He's been staying with us, so I could come to terms with it.

"Mami." Rues, small voice, said from behind me.

I turned my head to face her.

"Yes, mija?" She hoped onto my bed and scurried towards me.
I opened my arms and grabbed her.
I held her tight.

"Daddy asked if you wanted anything to eat?" She looked up at me, her big beautiful eyes staring back at me.

"I'm okay, Bear." She smiles at me.
"Okay, mami." I run my hand over her head before letting her go.

"You coming down, Mommy?" She stood at my door and looked back at me.
"Of course, baby, I'll be down soon." She nodded and ran down the stairs.

I let out a deep breath before swinging my legs over the side of my bed, I slowly stood up.

I walked over to my dresser and took out a pair of leggings, and Robert hoddie.

Sorry, it's just too comfy not to steal.

I walk into the bathroom and let down my hair.
I brush through my knotted hair before pulling the unit back into a messy bun.

I changed and sprayed some deodorant before brushing my teeth.

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

<Robert's pov>

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I turn around to the small footsteps of Rue running down the stairs.
"Daddy." She shouts, and I pick her up.
"Mommy doesn't want anything to eat." I nod.

I place tue down on the bar stool,
"What do you want, pumpkin?" I turn to her, tapping her pointer finger to her chin.
I chuckled.

"Cereal, please, Daddy." I smile, no matter what she's been through, all the trama, she's still the bubbuley little girl that I met all them months.

"One Cereal for Rue bear coming up." She giggled to herself.
I grab out a bowl for her and a bowl for Andy, I just put Lucky charms that's  she likes into her bowl, leaving out the milk.

And put both the lucky charms and the milk into rues, I pass Rue her breakfast, and she mutters a small thank you while showing all he Cereal into her mouth.

A few minutes go by, Rue finished her breakfast and is now in the living room playing with her doll house, I'm in the kitchen cleaning it up for Andy.

When I feel arms going around, my waist, I turn around to see Andy.

I cup her chin with my hand.
"How are you today, my love?" Even though we've not put any labels on what we are. We're leaning more towards dating than anything else.

"Tired." She gives me a small smile.
I lean down and kiss her lips gently. She kisses me back, but our attention is slowly taken away from each other when we hear Rue screaming from inside the living room.

We both go running in.
"What's wrong, baby?" I say, leaning down to her height.
"I.. hurts my finger, Daddy." She came over and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck.

I stand up, with her still in my grasp, I walk towards Andy, who's smiling.
"There's that lovely smile." I say and lean down and kiss her head.

"Look, Mommy, my finger is all red."Rue shows Andy her finger in which Andy takes to her lips.

"Did Mommy make it better." She asked Rue in her softest voice, and her lips smile at our little girl, she looks happy, holding up a stronger front, but in reality I k ow she's breaking inside, and I pains me to see her going through this and not wanting to express her feelings.

In reality, Andy would be happy and excited to go back to work, but every day since her dad passed, she ends up sitting in my office laying ont he couch, unless there's a call.

The team have grown suspicious of us arriving into he same car, but Maya and Vic tell them it's all because of Rue and in there for Rue.

But in actual fact, I'm here for the both of them.

"Daddy." Rue brings me back from my thought.
"Yes, baby," she moves closer to my ear and  makes a barrier between her mouth and Andy with her hand.

"Can we watch Mommy's favourite movie, and we all cuddle on the couch." She whispers into my ear.

"Of course, Mommy will love that." I wishper into her ear.

I place Rue on the couch.
"We'll be 10 minutes Rue, okay?" She smiles and me and Andy and I walk into the kitchen.

I grabbed the bowl I filled with Cereal for her and passed her the bowl.
"Sully, I'm not hungry." She says.
"Sweetheart, you have to eat something. It's your favourite." I tucked a small bit of hair that had flopped down in front of her face behind her ear.

"I... I... can't eat it, Sully." I pull her into a hug and run my hand up and down her back.
"What do you say, me you and rue all go on a vacation, we all need it." She nods.

"I think that's a great idea, Sully. I lean down and kiss her.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The three of us are all sat on the couch watching what feels like the 100th Disney movie today.

Andy has been laying in between my legs with Rue on top of her.

Both of them keep dozing on and off all day.

It's around half 8 when I take Rue upstairs to her bed.

"Goodnight, Schatzi." I qhisper whilst tucking her into her bed.

"Night, Daddy." Her tired little voice says as I walk out of the room and head downstairs to Andy.

I walk in on her with red eyes and crying. I quickly walk over to her and sit down beside her, I pull her into my chest.

"Please done every leave me again." She mutters
"I'm not planning on It."

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Word count:1065

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I think I'll get 1 or 2 more chapters into this before moving on.

If you guys have any suggestions to what you want my next one to be about please tell me and I'll take your ideas into consideration.

Any way I'll see you guys in the next one.

<3