His parents come to visit*(Buck)

It was a rare occasion where my Fiancé, Buck, had the whole day off and nothing to do.
"Morning handsome" I gave him a peck as he sat down next to me on the sofa. I was currently in the middle of binge watching the new season of law and order.
"I don't like it when you get up before me" he grumbled clearly still tired. I giggled shaking my head as he leant on me, his head in the crook of my neck. His light kisses sent shivers down my spine.
"Evan please I'm trying to watch my show" I moved away slightly trying to focus on the tension building on the screen but he pulled me back. I paused the telly ad turned the Buck. He didn't reply he held my face as he deepened our kiss. The innocent kissing soon turned into much more as Buck removed my thin pyjama bottoms and began the rub small circles over my panties. A small moan slipped from my lips and Buck seemed to enjoy this as he started to rub faster and adding more pressure.
"You like that y/n?" He whispered seductively. I could speak so I just nodded eagerly. His smirk drove me wild and I could see his eyes darken. I removed his top admiring his toned body which was now on top of me.
"Oh fuck" I moaned feeling his fingers entering me. "Evan" after a while I could feel myself on the edge but before he could finish me I slipped out from under his grasp and onto my knees.
I didn't need to tell him what I wanted he sat up and removed his shorts. "Make me feel good baby" his voice sounded husky and I could feel him throb in my hand. As soon as he felt my mouth around his tip his head was thrown back and his hand found their way to my hair, tugging slightly on the roots.
"Y/n" he moaned as I continued to take him deeper.
"Y/n come ride me" he breathed out looking down at me. I submitted immediately and climbed on top of him, I slowly lowered myself all the way down on his member.
"Buck, you're so big" I moaned out as I bounced up and down finding a comfortable pace.
"Just like that baby" his hands played with my nipples under my top.

"Supri-" Buck and I were both startled as we heard voices. My head flew round to see Bucks parents. We tried our best to cover up but it was too late, they'd seen everything. "We'll go wait outside" his mother seemed to scold us as she immediately turned on her heels and walked out his father followed close behind.
"I'm mortified" I mumbled hiding my face in his neck.
"We could finish?" He chuckled half joking. I groaned getting up and running upstairs to get redressed.