the new coldhearted.

Hi everyone, I rise from the dead once again to bring you the new coldhearted. It's been a minute guys, and there's been a lot of changes. It's best you wipe your memory clean of the old coldhearted. This coldhearted is completely different.

(bro read this shit or be hella confused)

Biggest change is Eiji. I completely scratched her character and made a new one. Before you panic, lemme explain;

I liked Eiji a lot, but I couldn't figure out how exactly to incorporate her into the modern timeline. I wanted Sukuna to really have a sense of deja vu in the modern world, showing that he cared for her deeply, and that even if he didn't want to, he still thought of her. Gojo and Eiji weren't very similar in nature, so I decided to use Megumi instead, as Sukuna did take an interest in Megumi.

I also took into consideration the three big shots of jujutsu; Taira no Masakado, Sugawara no Michizane, and Emperor Sutoku. The families of jujutsu are addressed as such:

Taira = Zenin

Sugawara = Gojo

Kamo is the same (Kamo is the name given to imperial decedents who couldn't inherit the crown)

Tachibana = Inumaki (cause I said so damnit)

Fujiwara is the same

I'll be referencing a lot of folklore in this book but don't take any of it seriously. I tried my best to have accurate facts, but I more than likely screwed up some of the legends. I apologize in advance that I destroyed Japanese folklore for the sake of fanfiction... Let's just call this a reimagined version of those tales.

Bro I also have to specify that this isn't a xreader... (50% of yall left oop-) You can do self inserts if you want, but as much as I like yalls comments, please refrain from commenting self insert specs... This is a jjk fanfic it ain't that deep...

Anyway that should be all, enjoy the new coldhearted everyone! (Please comment and vote to motivate me to write more)