the tall of kiongozi

As the sun rise over the field, the king and queen step out of there home to view the nice sunrise

Where the animals Rome and play in the grass, where the birds fly high in the sky.

This is the well known area where two lions rule...

The pridelands

The two lions look at each other with love in there's eyes as they hug each other, proud of how far they have come.

There children, one male lion, the youngest, was in a relationship with his mate, a really strong and muscular, browned fur lion with a black mane.

His name, was kovu

The youngest lion, golden-yellow fur with a big heart and strong personality and strength, with a red mane

His name, was kion...kiongozi

The next in lion to rule all of prideland.

It had been over 3 years since kion and kovu had gotten married, they were inseparable, especially when it came to there "date" and kids.

There twins, kiovu and Kivu had brown fur with one green eye and one hazel eye, one of them had a red mane and one has a black mane.

One of them is the next in line to lead the lion guard.

Speaking of the lion guard, let's see what they are up too.

The lion guard, fuli, bunga, beshti, Ono and kion were all playing withat the mud whole, kovu was there and was accompany kion as he watches his friends and kids play in the mud.

Fuli was with azaad watching her cub Fuzaad, male cheetah with one eye brown and one green, playing in the mud.

Beshti and bunga were playing with the kids and was having an amazing time with them, including bunga, he loved kids.

Ono on the other hand was napping on a tree.

Kion knew his time of lion guard leader would be coming to a close soon.

He was disappointed, big also relieved, he can finally relax and spend more time with his loved ones.

Kion is 22, he's been, lion guard leader for over 12+ years.

Kovu is 24

Kiovu is 2½

And Kivu is 2 ½