Preparations

"C'mon sister, let me treat your wounds "
Lia feigned a sweet tone, looking worriedly at Sakura who flickered at her words in disgust. 
" I'm fine, thanks for not caring "
Sakura gave her a tightlipped smile . Deep inside, she wanted to murder the witch infront of her .

Mebuki and Kizashi together entered the rosey room, looking weirdly worried.  The room belong to Sakura and she put alot of effort to make it beautiful.
There was King-size bed in between with royal pink sheets and two bedside tables beside. Lamps were placed on the tables .
B

eautiful roses hung here and there in the room, giving it a royal look. Every single rose , she placed herself and watered .
There were large windows allowing light to pass in.
The couple entered looking anxious which got Sakura thinking

Were they worried for her? No way, from which direction did the sun rise? Or did the moon oversize the sun?

Sakura got up from her seat as soon as the couple entered with those unreadable desperate looks on their face. 

" Greetings , Mother and Father" 
Both the princesses said in sync, bowing down to their parents.

Mebuki straight up marched to Sakura and slapped her hard on cheek, making her stumble back a bit due to the cut on her leg.  She held her cheek, looking at Mebuki . All of Mebuki's worry suddenly changed into rage. Sakura hissed in pain

" You imbecile! Do you even realise what you have done ?!"
Mebuki yelled angrily at Sakura who remained silent
Lia scrunched her nose in disgust looking at Sakura as if she were some monster from the mud .

Sakura didn't say anything, confused as to what she had done.

" What did I do?"
Sakura asked, still holding her cheek. Mebuki slapped her hard and her cheek stung as tears welled up in her eyes .
" What did you do? What did you do?!"
Mebuki mimicked in an angry voice, glaring deep into Sakura's soul

"You challenged the Uchihas you-"
Mebuki paused, realised Naruto's footsteps.  She immediately put on a nice smile, gracefully folding her hands and turning back when Naruto had his presence known

" Sakura-chan! "
Naruto said between breaths, panting heavily while holding the door frame.  He waited there for awhile, then walk-ran to Sakura.
His mouth wide open when he saw Sakura's injury .

" How did this happen?!"
Naruto asked with worry, looking at the pinkette who sheepishly smiled

" I beat an army! Or maybe not, the soldiers fought too ..."
Sakura explained, like it was some climate report , looking up . Naruto gave her The Look, wondering if his sister had gone crazy .

" How could you be so casual about that?!"
Naruto exploded, glaring at Sakura . Sakura frowned.

Sakura explained everything to him, from the brand-new carriage to the sudden army of black emo(s) .
Lia was horrified listening to Sakura's talking as she was the ' Delicate Flower ' type of girl, going crazy if she sneezed once or a spider came to her .

Well, Sakura was scared of spiders too but that's out of context, for now .

"Only you can be so casual about this"
Naruto said to her, giving her a weird look . Sakura scoffed

" Oh please, you always talk like this"
Sakura defended, pouting . Naruto just sighed .
Mebuki cleared her throat, making her presence known. Naruto hadn't noticed her till now

" Oh, Aunt "
Naruto spoke in an oblivious tone, not even bothering to give an expression . Mebuki's eye twitched.

" Isn't there anything in particular that you want to say, brat?"
Mebuki yelled in her usual voice and Naruto didn't even budge.

" I don't think so "
Naruto replied in an unbothered tone looking at her with an unaltered expression. He gave Sakura one last smile before leaving. He never really liked Kizashi, Mebuki or Lia.
He didn't really want to live with them but he still did because of Sakura.
Here , she had Lia to talk to and othe people. Mebuki talked nicely to Sakura , or that's what he thought. What he didn't know was that behind his back, Mebuki and Kizashi neglected Sakura just like they did to him

Naruto had a Prestige of his own and had earned respect from the people of Kingdom .
Hence, He didn't own anyone, he was independent and free, fighting and defeating Nations on his  own . It was him who had recaptured the EverJoy Community. They were originally under Enchancia but conquered by the Uchiha Empire .
Naruto however, reconquered it after ten years of training.

The Uchiha were tough, he didn't disagree on that but he himself was equal to a whole army of well-trained and armed Uchiha soldiers, barehanded .

As soon as Naruto left, Mebuki turned to Sakura with the same expression as before . Sakura gulped but unintentionally sighed in relief when a maid came in, bowing .

" Your Highnesses"
She spoke , looking down

" Yes darling?"
Mebuki asked, being as sweet as possible to the maid. 

" His Majesty has ordered to start the preparations for the Glam Festival "
She paused as a graceful person for Mebuki and Kizashi to understand what she was saying

" Minister James has requested for Your Highnesses' presence to begin the process"
She finished still bowing . Mebuki and Kizashi muttered a ' go ' preceded by another nod. 
Mebuki gave Sakura one last glance before turning on her heel to leave

" We'll talk later, in private.  Lia, come with us "
Mebuki remarked before leaving completely . Lia turned her head to Sakura with a glare and followed her parents.

Mebuki and Kizashi along with Lia went to the throne room, where Atlas, the Chief Minister was seated .
He got up and greeted the royals as soon as they entered and sat back down on their command.

He then started listing out items and stuff along with people to buy from. It was all listed in a list , not like he could remember it all. Maybe he could, who knows.
The man has remembered the whole constitution of Enchancia, line by line . He is known for his wisdom across the land .
However,  the list of items was too long for anyone to remember but given his knowledge, maybe he could remember the list .

" Your Highness, as for the women, would you like for me to have Aria stitch clothes for them?"
He asked. His eyes were focused on the list, a bold and confidence expression masking his face as always .
Mebuki looked at him and nodded in response

" I think that's a graceful idea"
Mebuki smiled warmly at him with her eyes closed.

Atlas once again glanced on the list and put a tick on the ' stitch clothes ' and with that, the list was
completed .

All of a sudden, a maid came running in the room, panting heavily when she stopped

" My dear, what happened darling?"
Mebuki asked with worry lacing her voice. She even walked to her and gently stroked her back to calm her down .

The maid then looked up at her, then fixed her posture.

" I apologize for my misbehaviour "
The maid said and looked at Kizashi and Mebuki so as to make sure they've forgiven her . They nodded at her and she resumed

" Bethany Bertha is here "
As soon as those words left her mouth, everyone's face became pale.