Chapter Eleven

I sighed and sat down in the Slytherin compartment as Mattheo and Theo sat in front of me. " Back to this stupid school," Theo sighed, biting down on a toothpick. " Don't worry, boys, it's only another four months before summer." I smiled as they rolled their eyes.

" Still have another three more years before we graduate," Mattheo groaned. " Another four for me." I smiled as Draco sat beside me. " How was the rest of the evening, Draco? I heard Athena put your father in his place." Theo smirked, making Mattheo chuckle.

" He was actually impressed with her. He kept going on about how you were perfect." I looked at Draco with furrowed brows." That's concerning since he is old enough to be my father."

" You think I'd ever let him touch you?" Draco smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled my face towards him with his free hand. " You are mine, Athena." " Not in front of me Malfoy, or I'll break your hand." Mattheo glared at Draco.

Draco rolled his eyes and sat back as the train departed from the station.

The train pulled up to Hogsmead around seven in the evening. I stretched and yawned as I stood up and made my way off the train. I threw my bag over my shoulder and followed my friends off of the train.

We were all talking about our Christmas break as we made our way from the station, up a small hill to wait for a carriage. " Athena," someone called me as we stood in line for a carriage.

I turned my head to see who was calling my name. A scowl spread across my face when Harry stood there with a small smile on his face. " What do you want, Potter?" I asked, turning my back to him.

" Athena, can we talk?" He asked, taking a step towards me and taking my hand. I pulled my hand from his grip . Don't touch me. Go away, Harry. I don't want to talk to you." I crossed my arms.

Pansy and Blaise climbed onto a carriage and put their hand out for me to take. " Athena, please." Harry stood forward again, but this time Mattheo, Draco, and Theo stood in front of him.

The three boys stared down at the Gryffindor, all glaring down at him. " She said she doesn't want to talk to you, Potter." Draco spat. " This doesn't involve you, Malfoy." Harry spat at the blonde.

" You really think I'll let you jess my cousin," Mattheo spoke up. " After what you said to her?". " I want to apologise, Athena. Please." Mattheo and Theo lit a cigarette, taking a drag and blowing the smoke into Harry's face.

" My cousin doesn't want to see you. Next time I see you make a grab for her, I'll put you in a grave." Mattheo smirked before he climbed into the carriage after me.

Draco wrapped his arm around my neck and smirked at Harry as the carriage pulled off. I let out a breath as I stared at the passing trees. " Don't let that idiot ruin your night, darling," Draco pulled me into his chest. " He doesn't deserve your forgiveness."

" I agree with Malfoy. Don't forgive him so easily.", " Potter will be lucky if I ever speak to him again."

~~~~

Classes had come back in full swing. Summer exams were in a few months, and all teachers were putting pressure on us.

I sighed as I made my way to Professor Lupins defence against the dark arts class. I sat in my seat next to Draco, I had switched with Crabb ever since we came back from christmas break.

Professor Snape suddenly came into the class, slamming the door behind himself as he used his wand to pull the blinds down as he made his way to the front of the class. " Turn to page 394" he called " Professor, where is Professor Lupin?" Harry asked. " Not that it's any of your business, but your teacher finds himself uncapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394" Snape called again.