Lukyan

Name: Lukyan (Real Name: Ryan Andrews)
Nickname(s): Luke
Gender + Pronouns: Non-binary (They/Them)
Height: 5'6
Weight: 130lbs
Appearance:

Clothes: He usually just wears the nightguard uniformPersonality: Lukyan is usually quiet and sticks to himself, doing his job without many complaints

Personality: Lukyan is usually quiet and sticks to himself, doing his job without many complaints. While they don't like Fazbear Entertainment, they keep coming back to their establishments to work as a nightguard, determined to find a way to shut the company down forever. They're determined to finish what they started, to the point of obsession. Generally aggressive and sadistic, Lukyan is cold and uncaring towards almost everyone. They can be clingy at times, as well as overprotective and almost obsessive. Still, they're incredibly loyal to the people they care about, and they're incredibly patient and intelligent.
Friends: Vannessa/Vanny, Glitchtrap and William Afton/Springtrap
Family: Luke Andrews (Older Brother, deceased), Julia Andrews (Daughter, deceased)
Likes: His family, pizza, avenging his brother, being left alone,
Dislikes: The animatronics, springlock suits, people thinking he's crazy, Fazbear Entertainment, and the police
Fears: Being forgotten
Job: Nightguard
Crush: Glitchtrap (Main), Springtrap (Back-Up)
Other:
* They can see the ghost of their brother, who wants revenge on those who killed him... using Lukyan to kill them.
* They worked with Springtrap before he died, helping lure the kids back and kill them.
* They eventually get killed by the police around FNAF 6/Pizzaria Sim. They possess an animatronic after this.