Blaze

Name: Blaze Peterson
Nickname(s): N/a
Gender + Pronouns: Male (He/Him)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 150lbs
Appearance:

Name: Blaze PetersonNickname(s): N/aGender + Pronouns: Male (He/Him)Height: 5'11Weight: 150lbsAppearance:

Clothes:

Personality: Blaze is a quiet man, mostly avoiding other people

Personality: Blaze is a quiet man, mostly avoiding other people. While he is a loyal and caring friend, he admittedly has anger issues which he struggles to keep under control. He is pretty skittish at times, not liking large crowds or being too close to the Animatronics. He's a good man deep down, albeit a traumatised one.
Friends: Mike Afton
Family: Luis Peterson (Father), Autumn Peterson (Mother)
Likes: Being left alone, rain, snow, cold weather and the Dayshift
Dislikes: Animatronics, working the Nightshift, William Afton, his father and being reminded of the past
Fears: Animatronics
Job: Security Guard
Crush: Michael Afton (Main), Glamrock Freddy (Backup 1), Jeremy Fitzgerald (Backup 2)
Backstory:
Blaze was childhood friends with Michael Afton, and the two basically grew up together. The two (as well as Mike's two other unnamed friends) bullied Evan. On Evan's seventh birthday, both Blaze and Mike were the ones to lift Evan up to Fredbear and kill him. Blaze was the only one of Mike's friends to not run off and the two remained friends after this.
Unfortunately, basically as soon as Blaze got home, his father, who was a serial killer, was obviously very mad at him. He started yelling at Blaze and beating him to a bloody pulp. In his desperation to get his father off him, he shoved his father hard. This ended up causing his father to fall on the table, hitting his neck badly and killing him instantly. With his mother now yelling, a terrified Blaze runs off.
William was the one to find Blaze, on his way back from buying flowers for Evan's funeral. Already having killed Charlie at this point, William kidnapped Blaze and began experimenting on Blaze with the recently discovered Reminant. It worked, but Blaze didn't respond well to the Reminant. Emotionally broken from grief and trauma, Blaze turned into the monster he saw himself as, attacked William and ran off.
He managed to turn into his human form for a while, pretending to live a normal life just so the one person he cared about, Mike, didn't know anything was wrong. Elizabeth died around this time, and Blaze just did his best to try and cheer up Mike.
The two continued to be friends up into adulthood, and Mike essentially went missing after being killed by Ennard. Blaze searched for him for months, slowly using his human form less and less, seeing no real purpose for maintaining it if his friend was gone. After Ennard left Mike's body, the two were reunited but obviously, Blaze wasn't happy to find out that his friend had died, even if he was possessing his own corpse, and started to hunt down Ennard, wanting revenge for his friend.