Our Eyes Met

"Where's Y/n ? i need her right now", shouted the manager .
"I'll call her , ma'am" said the assistant.

You greeted the security guard and ran through the gates to enter the studio building. "hey Amy, hey Lisa, sorry for being late i was just having lunch." you said while breathing heavily . "you won't believe who just called me" said amy , the manager, excitedly. "who?!" you asked curiously. "the manager of the best dance studio here in south korea TECH HUB ,have just called me telling me he needs a collab between you and Bada."

"Bada? the choreographer of the most kpop songs ? yea i know her .I've never met her before."you thought.

Amy's voice interrupted your thoughts, "aren't you happy?". "ofc i am , it's gon' be cool collaborating with her."you said .
"okay , we're going there on next Sunday then."said Amy. "cool yea." i said before getting out of the room .

At Tech Hub:

"Bada we need to talk!"said the manager, interrupting the class. "sorry class , break 10 mins." bada said while getting out of the dancing room.
"yes kim" , " I called Amy, the manager of HAKIMI dance studio, one of the best korean dance studios and told her we need a collab between you and
y/n, haven't you seen how good she is at dancing!!"

"Y/n? oh god this is so cool . i saw her dancing once , she literally drives people crazy." bada thought.

"that's cool , when we're meeting them ?" bada asked ."next Sunday." said kim.
bada nodded and then went back to the class.

On Sunday :

you were getting ready to go to Tech Hub , it's 5 hour trip so you were all getting ready . They were getting ready there too to meet you . fans knew that Hakimi and Tech Hub are meeting for the first time so they were waiting for you there . you arrived and started walking to the inside , confidently . All eyes were on you , you were stunning. People were drooling over your sexiness and prettiness, screaming your name . you just waved and went inside.

while you were walking in the halls you met bada , for the first time . you were stunned by her prettiness. but you didn't show.
Your eyes met , you felt something weird yet not bad , You both held eye contact for like 2 mins and then she bowed "hey I'm Bada lee , nice to meet you". said bada . " I'm Y/n , nice to meet you too , Bada." you bowed a little bit and raised your eyebrow while saying (bada).

Her name made you feel things but you just ignore it and went to the dancing room to talk with the managers about what are you both going to do.

Managers talked with you both and discussed with you what they want both of you to do together , they just gave you topics and left all the work on you . While the managers were talking you and bada were glancing at each other. but you two didn't notice, until you looked at her and she noticed so she looked back at you . you felt a lil bit embarrassed."what are you looking at huh?", Bada whispered , asking playfully. You mouthed her "You" while pointing at her. She smiled and then she stood up,"let me show Y/n around , she's gonna work here for a while." she told the manager, but her eyes were on you.

Bada took you and showed you everywhere. you both walked till the dancing room . You both sat down on the floor and started sharing ideas together about the new dance . While you guys were collecting the ideas ,"How tall are you?" , you asked out of nowhere. "What?", bada said while laughing a bit. "her laugh is so cute.", you thought. "I'm just wondering, I've never seen a girl with the same height as me."you stated out , explaining ur earlier question.

"I'm about 175cm."she answered.
"that's cool.", you said while nodding your head, impressed by what she said."I'm 170"you added. "I'm taller than you then."she teased you playfully." ,"yeah yeah whatever." you said while rolling your eyes at her. You two started talking about yourselves, your interests , your hobbies, and everything.
"So I'm Taller and Older then." she teased you again. "oh c'mon bada , stop." you said acting like your pissed off , then you both looked at each other and laughed.

You started being serious now, and began to talk about what song your going to dance on, and what dance moves you want on that song and etc. While you both were talking, you galnced at her a few times , but she didn't notice. you were impressed by her ideas and how hot she is while thinking about them. "Hot?", you questioned yourself . You brushed those thoughts away and started working on the dance.

You both chose a song . It really fits you both so well , the lyrics, the rhythm, the music and everything. it's just so good . You and Bada stood up and started to think about the moves . "I guess this song needs a couple with a good chemistry.", you said while explaining your pov to her. "okay then , we can do this.", she said confidently while looking at you through the mirror. you just smiled.

You played the song and started to see what moves can fit it. You both thought of some moves and started doing it, without noticing that both of your managers were watching you from the door."They are amazing together!", said Amy. "Yes they are", replied kim. And they walked away. Bada and you were focusing deeply on this dance , you guys wanted it to turn out perfectly. You figured out the best dance moves for the first part of the song and started to dance .

While you both were dancing, you got closer to each other at every dance move , until you both were facing each other . You and Bada were lost in each other's eyes , and stopped dancing. The atmosphere was getting hotter . The song was still playing, You both were breathing heavily because of dancing , and didn't notice that there was literally a small space between both of you . You looked deeply in her eyes, trying to figure out if she felt same thing as you , it was a weird feeling , you've never felt it before . It felt good , but then you realized that you need to continue the dance. So you raised you eyebrows at her and said in low voice , softly , "We need to continue , Bada." , "it's getting darker now , we can continue tomorrow". she said in the exact same tone of yours ,while getting a little forward.

"Okay , let's recap this one last time before we go.", you told her and she got away .
You guys finished and before you went out bada stopped you , "it was nice dancing with you." , said bada while smiling at you. "it was nice dancing with you too , Bada." , you smiled back at her. "See you tomorrow." , you added . "See ya!" she replied while waving at you.